Thursday, October 16, 2014

Visitor From Beyond.

So, I'm sitting at home on my personal computer last year, fall of 2013. It's around 11:00 a.m. in the morning. It's a beautiful fall day. I'm looking out the window as I'm typing away looking up occasionally onto a serene landscaping of tropical trees and seasonal flowers. It's all so peaceful and the day is just lovely. I'm busy working away on a project for MUFON,
the Mutual UFO Network. 
I have lived in this beautiful home for about 15 years and I often enjoy writing and typing right here at this same window.
It's my peaceful work space.

When all of a sudden I hear a knocking. One knock after the next,
consistent and ongoing and it's coming from behind me, somewhere. Since it hadn't stopped in over a minute or two I became concerned. What is that knocking?
 
There wasn't anyone at the front door knocking as I had glanced at the front door with the big glass designed window in it and I could clearly see no one was there. So I pushed my chair back from the computer to go look at the back door, it wasn't coming from the back door either. Now I'm wondering, where is that coming from?  I keep hearing it, the consistent knocking. I walked past the dining room and there I heard it the loudest. It was just a consistent knock that has been going on now for about 2 minutes. I walk up to the mirrored wall and put my ear on the wall next to the mirror and sure enough.
THIS IS WHERE IT'S COMING FROM!
 It  is still ongoing, and continues as I put my hand on the wall,  now I can feel the knocking as if I am right next to the source. I hold my hand on the wall while the knocking continues for a full minute more. I'm just baffled. Why is this happening? Who or what is making it happen? I felt as if someone were doing this to get my attention, I don't know why that thought came across to me so strong, but it did! So I say out loud,
"who are you and What do you want"? I hear nothing.
I don't usually talk to spirits, poltergeist or demons, but I really wasn't sure what I was dealing with here.
The knocking continues however. It was rhythmic and consistent.
There were no water pipes in this wall, no electrical problems there either.
 I ran my hand back and forth on the wall as to get in the way of whoever or whatever was knocking there. It just continues. I laugh and say out loud, "if you won't tell me why you're doing this, then I'm going back to work", with that I walked away from the wall and the knocking suddenly stopped. I looked at myself in the mirror and laughed and then I cast the entity that I felt was knocking on the wall out of the house in the name of JESUS and went back to work.
 I have never had that knocking happen again, or before for that matter, on that wall!
 
What is absolutely intriguing to me is WHY? I gave the source one chance to come clean. To tell me what was going on.... and Nothing. Well, I can honestly say it was very interesting and I had no fear during the experience whatsoever. But I remain unsure of who or what it was to this day. It was just another day in my life to scratch my head about. 
Once again proving, we are not alone here!
 Truth is so much stranger than fiction.
Today I am fully aware of the poltergeist spirit that was there that day. I sent it on it's way through the power of the LORD.
While living in that particular home I had many attacks towards me. I feel it must have had a connection to the spirit world. I know how that sounds, but I fought almost weekly there for 15 years!
I still get attacked for helping and freeing folks, but I am well equipped and serve an amazing GOD!



No comments:

Post a Comment