Sunday, October 26, 2014

An Appearance From Beyond

It was January 25, 2012. My Mothers birthday.
I decided to take a sunset cruise that evening as I was thinking about my Mom's full life living here in Florida. She loved the water and especially the beautiful beaches and sunsets here in St. Petersburg.  She passed away in 2009.
Being out on the water was relaxing and refreshing. I felt her with me in a strange way today.
It was near here she had seen her first UFO sighting years earlier and I always felt so at home myself near the water. I couldn't help but wonder what insight she would share with me about the great beyond if she could. I know she would try to if she were able. I wondered what keeps them from sharing with us. Is it that there are only certain times and certain situations that allow this exchange? Is it what we do or don't do? I know she is happy where she is but I'm also so curious about what it looks like there. What she does all day and night? Is there day and night? Perhaps it's just day there because they don't need to sleep in a state of
transcended ascension? 
 
As the boat made it's way to the destination and dolphin watch I felt my Mom standing near me comforting me in my thoughts and enjoying the scenery just as I was. She always enjoyed talking to me about the deep things of life and afterlife.
I said out loud, "Well Mom, here is a sunset on the day you were born", "Happy Birthday", and I took this picture.
 
I have taken a hundred sunset pictures over the years and never did one respond to the camera in this way. I'm well aware of the light refractions, but there is more here than just that.
I felt if I looked at it with my heart and not just my eyes, I could see so much more.
Our loved ones are not far from us. We will always be able to feel them around us. And if we are really blessed, we'll be able to capture a moment like this.
A moment that they understand, from beyond.
 
 

1 comment: