Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Conversations with a Light Being

So, last night I had a ball of light come to me and it felt like an old wonderful friend.
I know that must sound strange but I was in a state of almost being awake when this beautiful orb light appeared to me.
It was as if I were expecting the visitor some how, I have no reason to expect it but here it was! It was exciting!
I was extremely comfortable sitting and chatting with this light. Like two old friends getting together.  It seemed very normal somehow.  It was radiating it's love for me and concerns for my personal, physical, emotional and oddly my financial life. I had been thinking along these lines from time to time recently. Wondering what I should do about finances at my age now?
 I wasn't sure how this entity came to me, there I was and it just appeared right before me. I was glad to have the fellowship of the light and it seemed comfortably familiar.
I wasn't the least bit afraid of it.
I accepted this light without any attitude on my part whatsoever.
Not a hint of a second thought! 
 
We spoke of so many personal things together. I was completely comfortable the entire time. I shared my heart! We looked together at my finances and discussed what I was doing in my "awake" life. I realized fully I was not completely awake at this time.  I was in the realm "between" where this light had come to me before many times. It was like having a life coach from the light sharing with me. Guiding me here in this life! I know that sounds odd. But this is a true account of this night. It never judged me or spoke harshly. The voice was steady and focused on my life and the results I would glean from this experience. It led me through a thinking process to "take a look at" where I was and where I was heading. Perhaps like a concerned father would, gently making suggestions to me and then watching delightfully as I excepted it's guiding conversation. I never knew a loving father in my life. So this was a huge comfort to me. It was the closest thing to a father in my estimation. He led me to see why I needed to chose this way or that way. HE let me find the way on my own. He would simply watch me make the right choice. I could see that this pleased him!
 
As I was speaking with "Him" after what seemed like hours, I started to feel the curious urgency to cough, and excused myself in His presence. I coughed a few times and then felt rather embarrassed that I had to really cough again, and still again. Then I started coughing really hard again and this time I coughed so hard I found myself awake in bed, sitting up and coughing really hard, as I sat up in bed with my hands covering my mouth I wondered if He had allowed me to feel this need to cough to end our conversation?
 
It's been a feeling that still engulfs me as I sit here writing this blog of the evening and early morning visitor.
He is now gone, and so is my need to cough?
 
I woke knowing I am deeply loved and cared for from beyond the understanding of this life. HE oversees me throughout my days here in this life and HE cares about what I'm doing!
 I am so very grateful.
It is truly a wonder how HE comes to me, but I believe these are my little visits with GOD himself.
I think we all have these from time to time, I was just lucky enough a few times to wake and remember them.
I hope you can as well.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment