Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Extraterrestrials on the Peace River, FL

The year was 1979, 4:00 a.m. in the morning.
 
I had just experienced an unbelievable sighting and contact with an alien ship and extraterrestrial tall white in St. Petersburg, FL .
I was now sitting at my Mothers home which was a minute and a half north from where the sighting had taken place. I had driven there to tell her what had happened to me as my mind was just simply on overload. I needed to talk to someone who I know loved me and would trust me. I had knocked on her door earlier and asked her husband when he answered the door to please get my Mom for me, I had to talk to her right now.  She came around the corner as I was speaking to her husband and said, Marty, let her in! I asked her to put the coffee on I had to talk to her! Her husband let me and I began my story from the event that I had just experienced.

After sharing with her every detail of the evening and telling her how shocked I was that this could even have happened to me of all people, (someone who didn't believe in anything from out of this world) after all I was a strong Christian, my Mother looked me straight in the eyes and said as she lowered her voice and grabbed my hand,
 "Don't worry honey. I've seen them too"!

I was dumbfounded as she spoke these words to me. I yelled out "You're Kidding me"? I have been alive and living with you all these years and you never told me about this? How could you not have prepared me for this? Where did you see them?

My Mother was shocked at my reaction. (although I didn't know what she expected me to say). I was a mess sitting there telling all this to her.
She again said in a low voice (I'm sure she was trying to calm me down and take control of my dramatic response to her)
"Marty (her husband)  and I were on the boat (They owned a large House Boat), and we were anchored off the Peace River down south where the Peace River ends, we were sitting on the upper deck enjoying the magnificent stars from the water, when all of a sudden a green flash shot up from the water at an incredible speed and continued on into the night sky. She said it came to c complete stop for a few seconds and then took off so fast she and Marty were wondering if they even saw it. She was just as terrified as I was tonight. But she had Marty there with her. And they both discussed it and said they agreed they would not share that experience with anyone else.
Marty was standing right there as my Mother told me this and he did not say a word. He just went back into the bedroom quietly.
I was so shocked at this story. She went on to tell me that the green streak looked cigar shaped and the way it sliced through the water didn't leave much more than  a slight ripple. She said that after that experience they both saw them again. But I think as I look back on that night my Mom didn't want to elevate my anxious attitude with any more information.
She asked me to never speak to anyone about this experience as she said it would not go well for me in my profession. It may prevent people from wanting to hire me. I agreed to what she suggested. And never mentioned it until 29 years later.
After my Mothers passing.

No comments:

Post a Comment