Friday, October 10, 2014

Truth is STRANGER than fiction

Truth is STRANGER than fiction.

I had just gotten home from an all day trip out of town to do a house cleansing from a very strong entity which had overtaken a young girl here in Florida when I had this odd account happen to me.  The young girl had been plagued by this dark taunting spirit which was appearing frequently to her and  now her younger brother. Their mother contacted me to come release her daughter and son as they had tried everything and everyone to no avail. The mother reported that they had invited  pastors, clergy, psychic's, mediums and séances to free the home and children and it was all making things much worse. Much worse!
My team and I agreed to go immediately to help this sweet family get deliverance from this vexing spirit. What happened that day was another paranormal experience I want to share with you.

The night before I went to their home I had this very strong over powering dark, demonic entity come to me in a dream. It was strong, very dark and secure in it's stance against me. I fought it in the name of JESUS all night long. Over and over it came at me. I was tenacious and came against it with the power of the LORD and great faith. It was no easy battle however, it seemed to be a fight against will's. Unrelenting I thought as I fought this spirit. But after what seemed like hours, the victory was mine in the name of JESUS and I woke up exhausted and prepared for the long trip out of town to this desperately waiting young family. I often get dreams like this before I go to a home. Usually even before the person contacts me, I've already done the battle and won.

When I entered the home I proceeded with great expectations of locating and delivering these young children and home from this enemy I had fought throughout the evening the night before. I was extremely confident having already obtained the Victory throughout the previous evening. However it was an all day exhausting affair. The spirit was difficult to locate as it was here and then there and changing forms throughout the day. It was elusive and it knew why I was there! Once I located and rebuked the spirit and all was established I stayed and prayed with the family and cleansed and anointed the home. When I left the home I felt I had complete control of the spirit and home situation. It was finished.

Weary from a full day of spiritual activity and involvement, and little sleep the night before, I headed home with my team and I went straight to bed. I truly was exhausted, the long trip to the home and the experience had wiped me out.

As I closed my eyes to reflect on the day and get some much needed rest I had a dark, large, frightening and strong facial apparition come at me with incredible force and speed. I knew who this was. I wasn't afraid, but I was angry!  I looked it right in the eyes and said "get out of here in the name of JESUS, get right out that front door, NOW". Get OUT!
(I had only had this happen one time before in the early 70's after a deliverance I was a part of. I was trained how to handle these attacks. The "follow you home" syndrome. I don't allow spirits to harass me for an instant. You cannot entertain them for a moment!)

I then rolled over in my bed and fell fast asleep.
The next morning I awoke at about 6:00 am to send off one of the team members who were heading off to work, and as I opened the front door to my surprise there were thousands of dead bugs everywhere all over the front porch. Literally thousands of little black bugs everywhere! Just outside the front door.

It was then that I remembered and shared with my team member that I had cast an entity last night that attacked me right out the front door. I was certain this is what had killed all these bugs. I am certain as the demonic entity exited my home it took this mass of bugs in it's anger, as nothing like this has ever happened in all the time I have lived at this address before. Not even one bug was ever found dead at the front door. I cast that entity out the front door and it somehow caused thousands of bugs to die and fall right where I cast it out. I am sharing the photo I took that very morning from one area where the bugs could be easily seen. We had not sprayed or done anything to cause this phenomenon. It was a clear and obvious sign to me of the night before and the casting out of the entity.

Entity's do have power and they have some dominion depending on the situation. Never assume you can handle them alone. Get help if you are experiencing any hauntings, trauma or physical aggression.
These situations call for trained and able people to cleanse and cast out the apparitions. They do exist. They won't leave unless the demonologist has the power to cleanse and deliver. Without the correct help you could be making matters much worse and find yourself possessed. 
 I am available along with my team or depending where you are we can make a suggestion for you to get real help.
 
The only power on this earth for real deliverance is in "the name of JESUS". It's the only name respected by the enemy and evil forces, and HIS power can and will set you free from these terrifying demonic experiences.
Don't worry, JESUS is not the Hollywood hyped up or TV rated version of deliverence. HE is the answer and has the power to deliver you....NOW
 
I have not since been harassed at all by this spirit that attacked me.
I am free of any fear of it as well. It's the covering that only the LORD can provide that keeps me safe and secure.

2 comments:

  1. This is powerful, thank you for sharing and bringing your truth forward so others can gain help and assistance.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Tina. It was very powerful and I've never seen so many dead bugs in one place ever. Not completely sure what it all means.

      Delete