Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Losing A Loved One Amongst The Paranormal

So, You're probably wondering what this photo is all about.
Well, on the last night of my Mothers life I was at the Hospice house in Oconomowoc Wisconsin.
I had just had a very unusual experience  at my Moms bedside who was dying from lung cancer.
 
The cancer had taken her voice from her about two weeks earlier and she had a very hard time communicating. She would try to speak but it was a very odd sound, which somehow I always understood. Mom had been in a coma like state on and off for a couple of days and was getting worse. We knew her time was very limited.
 
I sat next to her by the bed as she labored with a very harsh "death rattle", and tried to comfort her as she struggled. I would sing to her softly and she would struggle a bit less. I prayed with her and reminded her of all the wonderful moments that she and I had shared. As my older sister walked into the room she was simply horrified by the sound of the eminent doom with her heavy breathing, it really was hard to listen to. 
Chris sat across the room on a small sofa just crying as I continued to sing to Mom.
 
All of a sudden, my Mom opened her eyes, sat up a bit and looked me right in the eyes and said,
"Kiss me goodbye". This was spoken in her actual voice, and she said it with strong conviction as if she knew this was it!  I was stunned. I looked over at my sister sitting on the couch and all of a sudden I reverted to a young child as I said, Chrissy, Chrissy, come kiss Mommy goodbye!
 It was simply the most innocent thing, and yet it dumb founded my sister as she looked at me in amazement. Chris began crying loudly, she got up to come to my Mothers side to join me as Mom tried to make a puckered up pout to kiss us. We both kissed her goodbye, Chris was crying profusely. I wasn't able to cry just yet, I felt strong somehow. I believe I was still a bit shocked that I had just heard Mom's voice again, I missed her voice so much, I heard it as if there was no cancer at all. 
How could that be possible? I hadn't heard her voice that clear in almost 6 months. My Mom then closed her eyes and laid back down and slipped back into the coma like state she had been in for a day or two before and her breathing began to struggle again.
 
As I left the Hospice house that night I stood in the parking lot and beheld the most beautiful radiant moon in the cool night air. I said out loud, Mommy, I'm taking a picture of the moon tonight, because this is the last moon of your life. I knew she would not live to see another one. The night was so dark, no lights anywhere to be seen. Just the beautiful Full Moon.
As I took the picture there was an odd peacefulness and quiet all around me. I could hardly move.
My Mother passed away the next day.
Many more strange and very paranormal things accompanied that day. But today this is all I will share.
 
When I got home from Wisconsin I took my photos to the drug store to be processed.
This was the picture that I had taken of the moon that night.  The Orange Orb was NOT there when I took the picture.
I believe it was a sign from my Mom.
Death is not the end, it is the beginning of the next life.

No comments:

Post a Comment