Monday, October 13, 2014

Missing Time

Missing time.
So many people have asked me over the years if this is a real phenomenon.
Yes, it is. I would never say yes, if I wasn't absolutely sure!
 
I don't know why we experience it actually when it happens to us, but I'm certain that it exists. There is something that has happened within that time frame to us that either the spiritual realm or the extraterrestrial beings we encounter do not want you to recall. Thus "Missing Time".

I have said many times when I'm sharing an experience, I only share what has happened to me personally because it is only this that I know for certain. I may mention others experiences from time to time but I never state with any certainty if it is real, unless I know them personally and they are reputable and not given to false testimonies.

While in St. Petersburg in 1979 I experienced missing time. The oddity of it all however is that I didn't realize it for over 29 years.
At that time in my life in 1979 I was having many new happenings.
 I had seen my first Extraterrestrial being up close, as well as the craft he was in, and also the two
small greys that were assisting him.
I also had many paranormal experiences that year as well.

Missing time is just that. You can't easily remember what happened, where you were or where you went. I remembered bits and pieces from time to time throughout the years. Not that I wanted to, it just came back to me.
Some of it came to me unexpectedly. Other moments were revealed through times while in deep thought about the experience I had.
I always pondered these things once I remembered this or that, but never spoke of them out load to anyone. The other remembrances were from regression therapy I had with a highly trained regression therapist that helped me remember the experience without leading me into false memories.

When I was younger I was always afraid of what someone might think of me if I mentioned I had seen an unidentified object and an alien being. I'm no longer concerned with the judgments of others.
The experiences I have had to live with and ponder over the years have made me aware that we are not alone here on Earth. Regardless of what others think. I know what I saw! Not to mention the fact that I was certain I was on the craft at another abduction scenario that took me out of this world as well. Had I known I had experienced missing time from these encounters It would have helped me to remember more. I didn't believe in Extraterrestrials when I had the missing time, and I didn't know there was such a thing as missing time! I would never have mentioned anything about it at the time had I known about it.  I'm sure. I was in a place of shock and I didn't understand what had happened to me.

I now understand what happened and I am no longer concerned with what people may think about anything I have personally had to live through! I have stopped trying to defend my experiences. They belong to me, and no one else.
Everyone has their own life experiences, some of mine just happen to include missing time.
 
The night I had my experience in 1979 and shared it with my Mother and her husband, they had told me it was 4:00 a.m. in the morning when I arrived at their home. I believed it should have been 2:30 a.m. I thought  they were simply mistaken because they were so sleepy because I had woke them up. Now I understand I had missing time and it all makes perfect sense.

When it comes to extraterrestrial encounters I take nothing for granted any longer. This is an area where I continue to learn more and more about off world beings and the interactions of human and aliens. I never know when the next encounter will take place, but this I know, when it does happen again, I'll continue to learn from the experience.
Missing time or not.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment