Saturday, October 18, 2014

WE have NEVER been alone!

Many times I have been asked while speaking,
"How do you know we are not alone"?
It's an easy answer for me but I respect people asking. After all for those who have not seen, experienced or heard the extraterrestrial visitors I can imagine it would be very hard to wrap your mind around them. It certainly initially was for me.
Before my first experience in 1979 I had always believed that there were no Aliens. I was positive they were comic book entertainment. I wanted nothing to do with any of the science fiction nonsense that was being read by so many back in that day. I thought truthfully that those who read such nonsense were beyond bored and foolish. I was NOT a believer!
 
So, when I had my first sighting, I remember I said over and over again, to myself "I don't believe in this, what is this, how can this be, these don't exist", right GOD?
The hardest thing you ever do is have these kinds of conversations with yourself!
It took me years to share the experience (29 years to be exact) because I struggled with the subject matter myself. How could this all be true if I have never heard the truth at this stage of my life? A mere 27 years old then. 
I felt like I had been sure these subjects were phony!
 
I went back to the spot from time to time where I had my experience and just parked my car and starred at the spot it all took place. I never shared that with anyone because I thought people would think I was nuts. I was hoping maybe "They" would come back if I were there.
My Mother advised me to not say a word to anyone about my sighting for fear of losing my job possibilities for the future.
And yet, it had taken place, it did happen!  I experienced it, and there was no denying it. I thought once about just telling myself it didn't happen and ignoring the whole thing, but I could not lie to myself.  How could I live with a lie like that?
Eventually, in 2008, I was spiritually moved to mention it, and then report it and then I finally fully accepted it, no more not dealing with it I thought. Now I study the phenomena and try to understand what and why it happened to me and so many others.
It's simple really,
WE ARE NOT ALONE!
We never have been and we never will be. We share this planet with other species and dimensions, it's common knowledge for our government and those who have been contacted.
There are reasons for each one of us who have been contacted.
It's a study of our family lines, us, and our openness to them.
There is a lot to learn about the "Why's".
I encourage those of you reading this, don't be fearful, if you haven't been contacted it doesn't mean you won't be. Your experience could be right around the corner. When it does happen, be kind, don't be aggressive. Be open and ask questions.
Disclosure is just around the corner.
Not that contactees need that from any outside source, but
I'm sure it's just a matter of time until it becomes common knowledge!
 Trust me here!
If you need someone to share your story with, report it to MUFON.  You will be glad you did.
I am always here for you as well, you can contact me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment