Tuesday, November 4, 2014

The Messanger Angel


It was 1982, I was at home lying on the couch in my front room, it was about 2:00 pm in the afternoon. I was waiting for some friends to come by for a visit. I was really excited that they were coming over. I was thinking they should be by just about anytime now. I am always ready and waiting so early before anyone comes to visit. I had gotten the coffee ready and the snacks I would be serving. 
 I was waiting near the front door, so I decided to stretch out on the couch and read for a while to take my mind off of the fact that my friends were late.
I was starring out the front door which I had open, only the screen door was closed. It was a beautiful warm summer day.
I saw a glimmer from my right peripheral view and I looked in that direction and to my complete amazement I saw an Angel who had appeared there, just like that! He was dressed in a long white robe standing less than 2 feet from me! He was about 6 feet tall and had long white hair to his shoulders. He had soft white ringlets in his hair. His eyes were big, clear and very blue. There was a flesh color in his face, his lips had a slight red tint on them and he looked very peaceful, healthy and serene. He had an appealing smile on his face but did not speak to me at all.  He was so beautiful! I found myself amazed that he just appeared from nowhere! I sat up immediately and he stood back just a bit. I starred at him waiting to hear something.
He said nothing. He stood there looking me right in the eyes. I drank in every moment with my eyes. It was a divine moment I will never forget! I waited still for him to say something to me. He said nothing at all.
Nothing! He spoke not one word! His countenance was so kind, caring and concerned for me. He was a beautiful creature to behold. Perfection I thought to myself, simple perfection!
 
We were both looking right into each others eyes still. I didn't want to look away. I felt that this moment was divine intervention! But why? It was orphic!  The light in the room was different. The mood was so refreshing and calm.
I said not a word. I was still sort of stunned. He had a chiseled face of such perfection and was so strong in appearance. I was just in awe of his presence. He wasn't like any human man at all. He seemed to possess such pure energy! It's really hard to describe that moment.
 
After about a minute or two of sizing each other up, he pointed straight out the front door. His gaze changed to that of a serious nature. I looked down his arm in the direction he pointed out the door and to my surprise, right where the end of his finger pointed was exactly where my friends car had just pulled in and parked in my driveway!
That was odd I thought to myself.
My friends are finally here, now, while an amazing Angel is pointing at them through the doorway!
 I looked at the Angels face to see if he was going to speak to me about my friends who had just arrived and he vanished between me seeing the end of his finger and looking back to see his face! He was gone! Just that fast. Just like that!
 
My friends (Brian and Anne) were both sitting out in their car. They were having an argument actually with each other, How odd I thought, which is why they didn't come in as the Angel was pointing at them.
Here is this amazing, fantastic moment in time and these two are fighting! It just made no sense to me!
 
I ran out to the car, interrupted their argument and told them what had just happened. They refocused a moment and said, "What"?They asked me what the Angel said? I told them he said nothing. He only pointed out the door just as they drove up and they stopped exactly where the end of his finger had pointed! We all wondered what that could have meant?  We had no idea, not even a clue.
I thought and expressed, why would GOD allow something like this to happen and then leave me hanging? They agreed. We didn't know? We went on about our day. My thoughts kept returning to the incident, but I couldn't figure out what the Angel was inferring. How strange this was I kept pondering.
 
Many years have passed since that experience. I did finally see what the Angel was pointing out. Brian and Anne would be a very special couple in my life. I was to support their ministry. And to this day I pray for them and support them as I can.  They are an anointed couple with a wonderful gift. Serving GOD and walking their life out before the eyes of the LORD.
 
I thank GOD for the that Angel appearing to me and I have said on more than one occasion, "the Angels of the Most High are always welcome in my home, as is HE himself"!
 


No comments:

Post a Comment