Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Abduction From The Hotel

 
It was November of 2014. I was on a trip to Laughlin Nevada and had spent an entire week focused on everybody's extraterrestrial information and presentations for a symposium I was working at.  The time went off without a hitch and was a wonderful uplifting and educational experience. Very informative!
 
My crew had a day left for some sightseeing before we headed back to Florida so we spent the day in Las Vegas checking out all the sights.
We had a wonderful time exploring the terrain of Nevada! We visited many famous Hotels and Resorts. It was non stop sightseeing! After all, we were in Vegas!
We were exhausted by 8:00 pm that evening and everyone headed off to bed. I fell asleep immediately and can not remember a thing that happened that evening. When I woke up I had a very sharp stabbing pain behind my right eye. This happened a few months earlier while I had an experience at home which led to the knowledge that I had another extraterrestrial experience which was very odd. It affected my eye sight in my right eye. It was confirmed by a doctor that I had had a serious trauma to my right eye. We thought perhaps an implant of some sort. The doctor said there was scar tissue from some incident. Fact was however, I have never had an incident to cause a scar as the doctor described.  I also discovered on this day that I had a bump in my upper right abdomen that was not there when I went to bed! It felt so odd. Not painful but It had my attention. I had no idea how this could have happened while I slept at the hotel.
My traveling companion also had a very odd experience which could not be explained. He went to bed with a tight fitting grey t-shirt on and woke up with it off and on the floor right next to the bed. If he had woken up he would have thrown it off on a chair. But It was placed right next to the bed on the floor somewhat neatly. He also had shared how he had a vivid dream as he fought an alien presence from taking me from my room that night while I was sleeping.  Something like two short blue humanoids, but not blue in the face.  He said he was unsuccessful in fighting them off. They did end up taking me. When he woke up he had a long scratch on his arm and hand. It was still red from
the experience when he showed it to me. There were three dots in a scratch and then a long scratch on the back of his right hand under the three dots. We took a picture to document it. It was clear he had a struggle with something that night.
 
I have had many, many incidences with unexplainable happenings to my physical body for years now that always seems to happen as I sleep. This is the first time it has happened to someone in the same hotel as myself and on the same night.
We both believed what we experienced was from the same event throughout the night in that room.
 
We are not alone! We have frequent interactions with the extraterrestrials. Stay alert and pay attention.
It's not just happening to me! 

No comments:

Post a Comment