Thursday, November 6, 2014

The Seraphim and The Doors

So it was 1983, I had had a very powerful experience with two Seraphs (Angels) a few years earlier.   An Angel had appeared to me and I had been taken out of my body and brought to a city where two HUGE doors were presented before me. I was promised the doors to be opened according to the timing of GOD himself.
He had made this promise to me and spoke to me through the Angel HE had sent to deliver me to the city where the doors were.
I had shared this with a handful of close friends and family in 1976 when I had the experience and then we never spoke of it again.
 
Odd and amazing spiritual happenings were very prevalent in my life in the 70's, and now I was soon to add the 80's to that list.
 
So anyway, my older sister was down visiting from Wisconsin with her two twin daughters, my sweet adorable nieces and her son, my nephew. The twins were three years old and as cute as could be. My sister wanted to spend some alone time with our Mother as her visit was coming to an end, so she asked me if I would babysit the children for her. Mom and her could spend some much needed alone time together. I jumped at the chance to have these sweeties over to spend some time with Aunt Teri.   
After my sister and Mom headed off to the beach and a nicely planned lunch I settled into a time of singing and coloring with these little darlings. We sang songs and laughed and colored for over an hour. I needed to get some lunch for the girls and their brother started, so I gave them all a colored pencil set and asked them to draw me something special.
I could see the girls laying on the tile floor coloring away and drawing, they were making such sweet little conversation with each other as twins do, and their brother was off coloring alone. It was truly adorable! As I prepared the sandwiches and loaded them onto the plates both of the girls ran up to me holding their pictures they had drawn for me. I put the plates down to look at what they came up with. To my shock and surprise, I saw two doors. Two HUGE doors! Each twin drew one door! They matched almost perfectly, and in front of the doors they drew big yellow fire! This was amazing as this is what I saw as the Seraphim were standing in front of the doors the LORD had promised to me years earlier in 1976. That fire was the protection of "The HOLY SPIRIT" who was guard over the promise spoken to me by GOD!
I was fascinated how these two little three year old girls could draw these doors! They were huge doors, just as I had seen. Then they put the yellow fire in front of them! This was beyond odd to me.   
I didn't know what to think but I knew this was not a coincidence.
As is with most things done in Faith we walk expecting and here it was. I knew then that the LORD was reminding me of the promise he had made to me.
It has been said that the LORD works in strange ways. I am here to tell you and attest to that fact.
Yes, HE does.
Many years later I look back to see how faithful HE has been to me. The wisdom and insight HE has given me.
My life hasn't been perfect, but this I know....I am never alone!


No comments:

Post a Comment