Thursday, November 20, 2014

Connections and Completions

 
As I look back over my life I see the connecting and completions of so many things.
One of those connections is the relationship between extraterrestrials and my family.
I have no real understanding of  "why" our family was chosen. I only know for certain that we were. I do believe the different species that visit this planet and those species who are living here have needs and use our human race to fill those needs.
They share technological  information with us which benefits mankind for the feeding favors we present them.
 
While I was very young I began experiencing spiritual and extraterrestrial interactions. I did share with my parents what was happening to me but they didn't want to discuss it or even educate me, not that they could!  I'm sure they were pretty stumped themselves as no one spoke of these things back then in our family. It was forbidden. We didn't ever discuss GOD either, but we kids were shuffled off to church so my parents could have a weekend break from us kids.
Eventually I would come to find that my Mother and her husband, my oldest brother, a sister and my son would also join the ranks in our family as having revealed to me what they had seen and experienced.
 
While extraterrestrials are a species more advanced than we are on some levels they also lack many things as well.
I know they have no spirit. No spiritual nature. they don't live eternally and are not a part of the evolution we go through here on earth. They are other than we are and live longer than we do. We as humans go on to a spiritual existence beyond this life.
We evolve. They do not. How do I know this? I just do. I believe they have shared this with me. It is understood between us.
Perhaps they have shared many other things with me as well that I just understand. I can't say for sure. But we are very different from them as a species.
I have received many things through mental telepathy. I don't ask for answers or information, they just come. They are clear and they are true. They guide me through many circumstances and lead me to situations I would not choose myself.
As a spiritual being I submit everything I experience and consider to The Ancient of day's. I believe in an all powerful being. The "GOD" if you will of the universe. HE directs me and confirms what I am hearing from extraterrestrials. If I don't see HIS hand in something. I do not continue. They respect HIM. HE is their creator as well. I have often wondered why the people of earth struggle with the obvious truth that even the off world beings see so clearly?
 
I do believe extraterrestrials have interacted with us and created hybrids. Just as the Nephalim have interacted with us to create Giants and spiritual amalgamations here on earth. As hard as that was for me to wrap my mind around I have come to know this for certain. The extraterrestrials  have a need to prolong their connection with us. I know that they are trying to create a spiritual link between us and them. It has not happened yet. They are dedicated to combining this aspect of life with ours.
I was told it will not happen. They continue to try.
They cannot create.
 
Abductions are a real part of what they are doing here. This is how they learn from us. In this process we have also learned from them. Exchanging information, at a cost.
Cattle mutilations are very real and happening still as I write this post. I am not certain it's extraterrestrials doing the mutilations, but our Government wants us to believe it's all their fault. Remember they continue to search for what they probably won't find.
Knowledge has increased at record speed because of our association with these beings. Fiber optics and the like.
There is, however, a limit to what even they can share with us.  They have chosen the one on one reveal of who they are because our governments have been dishonest with them. They know this.
 
We all wonder why so many species have interacted with us here? What is the ultimate outcome for us all? Believe me, they have an agenda.
 They are all hesitant to interact with us as we are a very fickle group here on Earth. We cannot be trusted. We have allowed our nature to be revealed in our interactions with other species. We strive to be dominant in our greed to learn and will take life if threatened in any way. Or just to enjoy it for dinner!
Man is corrupt and the whole universe is very aware of this.
But still they come and still we experience their interacting's with us.
After all, Truth is stranger than any written fiction could ever be.
 
 
 
 

2 comments:

  1. Teri I've been reading your blog since we became friends and this is the most compelling thing I've read yet. Them having no spirit would explain a lot to me. The fact that they have so much in knowledge and technology but we have something they can never have intrigues me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Paul. Yes, I truly believe that this is their ultimate reason for trying so hard. For so long and on so many. This may also explain why Christians have so many experiences. Why would they bother otherwise? There may be a valid connection here. Most people I talk to that have been abducted, say they believe in God and this just doesn't make any sense to them. Thank you for reading about my life!

    ReplyDelete