Friday, November 21, 2014

The Demonic Apparition

 
I want to share with you just how real the paranormal world can be. I had just come home from doing work as a Demonologist and successfully delivering a young girl from strong negative spirits and I must say I was exhausted. It was pretty late in the day so I had dinner and went to bed. I turned out the lights and pulled the covers up to my neck and shut my eyes. Just as I shut my eyes a very dark frightening face came at me quickly, very fast. I felt it wanted to scare me or  intimidate me. Instead of being fearful, it made me very angry. I was so angry I opened my eyes and I said out loud, "get out of here, get out of here now in the name of JESUS, get out that front door now. You are bound from here"! 
With that my anger subsided.  I pulled the covers up again to my neck, rolled over and fell fast asleep.
 
The next morning I was up at 6:00am saying goodbye to a fellow worker. As I opened the front door to send them off, to my surprise there were thousands of dead black bugs all over the patio and walkway in front of the front door. Literally thousands! This is what the above picture is all about. It is the actual picture I took that morning.
 
I then knew what had happened. When I cast the entity out the front door and bound it the night before, it killed those bugs that were in the area. Perhaps it even brought them to the front area to do away with them to alarm me. It did not alarm me at all. I simply knew I had the victory, yet again.
 
I have no idea what kind of bugs these are. They are not mosquitos or flies. They look like flies but are much smaller.
 
It never ceases to amaze me the lengths these rejected entities go to, to try and cause fear. I am grateful for my understanding and that the LORD protects me, always and gives me great peace!

3 comments:

  1. I am happy to find your distinguished way of writing the post. Now you make it easy for me to understand and implement the concept. Thank you for the post. supernatural stories

    ReplyDelete