Monday, December 22, 2014

The Whistler

 
So, the year was 2012, and I was at home in my bedroom on my Laptop computer. Nothing odd about this day at all. No crazy feelings or strange noises. I was just sitting in bed and doing a bit of work on a very warm summer day.
I was very much engrossed in whatever it was I was writing until I heard someone whistling in my hallway. It was clearly a mans whistle. It was soft and low. Easy going if you will. Seemed kind? Someone was trying to get my attention! I stopped what I was doing immediately and called out to my husband thinking perhaps he had come home from work unannounced and was somewhere in the hall? But I found that odd because after being married to him for 23 years he has never whistled before! Not even once!
 
I waited a second or two for his response and then I got out of bed and headed down the hallway. There was no one there. There was no one in the house with me and the front door was locked. I checked the front again to see if I could see his Black Titan  truck parked out front. It was not there. I went to the back garage door and looked there. Still no sign of him.
I walked back to the bedroom and got back on the computer thinking O.K. I know I heard that whistle But I can't find anything to substantiate what I heard. All my windows were closed as the air-conditioner runs almost 24/7 here in Florida.
I knew the whistle came from the hall clearly. It wasn't from outside, it was very clear, but I was looking for logical explanation.
That wasn't to be found this day.
 
I was only on the computer ten minutes when again, I heard the same male whistler again. It was as if he was just whistling some sort of tune. Nothing I had ever heard before. It was slow and soft. It was kind of eerie. I didn't know anyone who whistled like that.
Not many people whistle anymore really.
At least none that I know. 
I got up again and stood in the long hallway. I did not hear it again. For some reason once I got up to investigate it, it just stopped.
O.K. I thought, who is this and why is this happening now?
 
I went back to my computer a second time. I sat there in my bedroom. I waited to hear it again. 20 minutes passed. Nothing.
So I went back to work and forgot about it. I knew what I heard but I didn't know what to attribute it to.
Then again after about an hour I heard it again. I stopped what I was doing this time, as I was rather angry about it now. It seems to be a game going on here, and I said out loud, "get out of my house NOW in the name of JESUS"! Either leave immediately or I will cast you into the Lake, and I know you don't want that.
Leave NOW!
I was so upset that this whistler was hovering around me, waiting for me to be engrossed in my work and then start to taunt me again.
I gave my energy back to the LORD and said, let's have that stop!
 
With that I went back to my computer. I have never again heard the whistler. It seemed to be a one time happening.
I never know why these types of incidences happen. Perhaps to keep me sharp? To keep me open and aware. So I never forget they are so close to our world these spirits we share this life with. I just know, I don't appreciate the interruptions and I don't tolerate them either.
If there is no reason for the interruptions I want nothing to do with them.
The only spirit I serve is the HOLY SPIRIT! I don't believe in playing games with lower spirits and I don't believe in communicating with the lessor realm. That is not my calling.
My calling is from above, and I am on a mission if you will, truly a mission from GOD himself. I'm not alone here. There are millions of us.
 
Only one life, twill soon be past, ONLY what's done for CHRIST will last. <3
Believe it!

No comments:

Post a Comment