Monday, December 1, 2014

The Voices in The Trees


 
So, I was outside today, December 1st 2014, The sun had just set over the water. I was outside talking to my best friend who was sitting watching a fire pit fire. The night was warm, smoke filled the entire yard, it was so breezy and I was thinking what a beautiful evening it was. My friend had just hung the phone up from talking to someone. I had asked him if there was a call confirming his new job yet?  He answered and said,  "yes", I was just talking to my new boss.
At that very moment in my excitement I started to say
"Praise the Lord"! but just as I said the word Praise, I heard the wind blow through the trees and it sounded as if there was a gathering of female voices that said in an elongated sigh,
P  R  A  I  S  E. 
 
It sounded like a whisper almost, they kind of sang it,  but it was a pretty loud whisper. It just was so strange. It resounded in the evening breeze against the house. I asked my friend if he heard that, he said yes, I heard something strange, but I thought it was you. I said it was me, I said Praise the Lord, but someone else said an elongated "Praise" right along with me. He said I heard it, but I don't know what that was? I agreed, I didn't know either. I got a strange feeling as it sounded like the wind was clearly speaking the word, Praise!
We both just stood there in silence looking at each other wondering what this could mean?
 
This high strangeness leaves me wondering why? Perhaps the whole spiritual realm is elated with what this new position will lead into for my friend. Or maybe it's just the fulfillment of a predestination and the firmament is rejoicing with us?
I have no idea. But it was clearly amazing to hear the voices in the wind and the fact that they were female and strangely angelic is just the cherry on top here! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment