Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Huge Ball of Light



So, It was 1979. Of all the strange things that have happened to me I will always think this is one of the strangest! I was living in St. Petersburg, FL. It was about 3 a.m. in the morning. It was a warm night with a pleasant soft breeze. It was a night like so many here in Florida. I can't remember why I woke up this night but
I woke up from my sleep and felt called to go out in the front yard.
Somehow that didn't seem odd to me this night. I quietly made my way out the front door from my bedroom. I was the only one up in the house I remember. It was quiet and still. I went to the front door and then out on the front porch. I walked down the walk way to the edge of my curb, it felt like the right thing to do, as if I were prompted to be there for some reason. I didn't question anything.   It was almost like I was in a trance, yet I wasn't! I was wide awake and I was bare foot and I thought to myself then for the first time, why am I out in the front yard? Just standing here? I can feel the coolness of the pavement on my bare feet. What is my purpose for being here?
 
The next thing that happened was completely unexpected. I felt as if I should look down the street to my right  toward the end of the street (this would be looking towards the West). As I did, I saw a huge ball of flaming light, an actual orange glowing Orb, a very large ball of light at least 40 feet in diameter, and 40 feet high, coming down 23rd Street North just in my view. It was coming up to the end of my block on the corner, on 32nd Ave North. It was moving very slowly, just hovering over the street coming towards my corner very close to the stop sign. It wasn't touching the pavement at all. It was literally floating! Wow, I thought! That's just beautiful! As I watched it come more and more close to the end of my street it just stopped all of a sudden. I noticed now there were other neighbors coming out at the edge of their sidewalks near the street the same as myself. We all were standing at the edge of the walkway. I waived to my neighbor Betty as she made her way to the end of her walkway. I know she saw me as she glanced my way, but she didn't wave back. That was odd. I saw the older woman who lived across the street now on the south side of the street just standing there in her night gown and her hair all disheveled just staring at the big orb of warm radiating orange light. She was very close to the Orb.  I didn't even wave at her, she seemed transfixed on the light coming from it. None of us were afraid of the light at all.
We all came willing to see it, it seemed.
It resembled the sun in a way, it was glowing, but it wasn't hot. It made no sound at all. It moved very slowly, like a slow creep, and I know it had some form of intelligent life to it. Or in it. I felt it! I also felt as if it clearly saw me and the others standing there. I was the farthest from the Orb.  It was somehow communicating with us all. We were all there to see this light. It had called us all there. It had woken this entire section of our street in our neighborhood up! Only certain ones of us. We were all standing now at the edge of our driveways. I saw Catherine next door to my right on the north side of the street come out and stand at the curb. She is a very elderly lady who usually barely walked without a cane. She had no cane tonight as she stood watching the light.  She was looking straight at the orb. Betty and one of her three daughters who lived next to Catherine on the North side of the street were standing there next, her husband was standing just behind her (their other children were not there). Then the elderly lady at the end of my street as well came out, she was the closest to the ball as her home was on the corner.
Directly across the street was another older woman standing there at the edge of her driveway close to the ball of light as well, then I saw both Mr. & Mrs. Ray (I won't mention their first names here for privacy) directly across the street from me. They were the last to join us at the edge of their curb, they stood between the large Porto carpus bushes. They stood between their tall hedges. I waived at Mr. Ray. He waved back. His wife smiled at me. Then we all starred to the right, towards the West at the big bright orange lighted Orb.
I noticed we were all in our night clothes.
I did receive something from that evening coming from the orb.
It came and delivered something to us all for a certain purpose.  
Strangely though I just can't seem to remember what!
 
All of a sudden, this ball of orange glowing light lifted and took off very slowly. Right in the center of the edge of the street. It rose above the trees and then was gone. We all watched it for just a moment or so, then we all turned and went back in our homes. I watched the neighbors I could see walking back towards their front doors. It was as if we were being controlled like robots. No one spoke to each other; I was the only one more awake it seemed! I was trying to communicate with those standing out near the street. Looking back on that night I admit that was very strange! No one spoke at all throughout the entire experience. I was the only one who seemed more awake as I waved to a few that night and seemed to want to communicate, but I never did other than a wave or a smile.  It was very strange. Like I knew not too? Or perhaps I could not so I didn't?
I went straight to bed once back in the house, as if I had been told to do so. I didn't wake anybody in the house up. I don't remember locking the door when I came back in. That's odd!
 
I woke up the next morning and thought to myself, I remember something happening last night. What happened last night? I'm going to ask the neighbors about what happened to us last night.
However, I never had that conversation with any of them that day! As soon as I headed towards the door to see what happened, I simply forgot where I was going.
I simply put the matter out of my mind somehow.
How did that happen I wondered later?
I have no explanation for why I didn't follow through with the asking about what had happened to us.  I would remember it again and then, just ignore the thought in the same way. It was as if I just forgot about it! How can you forget about something like that? I would try to follow through, but never did! I just never could!
 
About 4 years later, I all of a sudden remembered the night again, what had happened to us all, and I got right up and ran to Betty's house. I did ask Betty this time. She said she thought she had had a dream about something like that, something that was very similar, but she didn't remember anything about it much. She wasn't sure if it was real, she said she could not remember, she then changed the subject, just like that! And it was ok with me somehow. As if we were under some orders not to speak of the incident.
Perhaps the extraterrestrial life that initiated the orb that evening didn't want us all discussing what had taken place?
 
I still to this day don't know why I didn't follow through more on this bizarre experience. Everyone that stood there with me has passed away save three people out of the nine. That's very strange.
They were all so much closer to the Orb than I was. I was the one farthest away on the North side of the street.
Perhaps this is why I'm still here? I have no idea really. Maybe chronologically it just happened that way. I was younger than most out there that night.
 
I have mentioned this evening to a regression therapist but at this point have not been regressed to remember.
 I find that odd as well, it's not like me to keep putting this off.

Our extraterrestrial neighbors are an enigma most of the time. I hope to continue my quest and understanding of them in my lifetime, they have been with me for so long.
Some individuals who experience contact never discuss the experience at all. They simply don't recall what happened to them.
This phenomenon is very interesting to me.
What do they do to us that makes it so hard to remember the incident?
This night happened, we all were there, but we simply never spoke of it!
I want the truth, and I want it exposed!
I feel certain the day will come when I know exactly what took place that night. I hope that day comes soon!
For all of us, to know what the agenda is! 

3 comments:

  1. In case you want a nudge to follow up on this, here's a nudge :)
    What a weird mindworm, like embedded auto-thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEVER had so much trouble posting a comment as I did for the one above. I tried the "Preview" function for the first time, and that seemed to throw it for an endless loop of errors. I even restarted my browser.

    I found it hilarious that all these errors occurred on this particular posting, as if to not allow a reminder nudge to you! hahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is even stranger is I always forget to follow through on this. It happened in 1979, here it is 2021 and I hardly ever remember to follow through. It's the most bizarre thing ever. The extraterrestrials who were there that night do not want us following through on this. That's obvious, but I feel so compelled to do so and then just don't. It is a mindworm for sure.

    ReplyDelete