Tuesday, December 16, 2014

The Wall People

 
So, it was 1973. It was early August. A very hot day in Clearwater, FL. I was living in a town house while I was awaiting the birth of my first son. I was alone in the home and had been doing a lot of cleaning and baking this day.  I remember going to the grocery store and all of a sudden feeling as if I were so tired. When I finally got home I felt that if I didn't take a nap I was going to collapse. I was 9 months pregnant and exhausted from my busy day. At least I guess that was what was happening? I went upstairs to my bedroom  to take a nap. I just felt as if I could not keep my eyes open another minute. I didn't usually take naps, but, now it seemed like if I didn't, I was going to fall asleep standing up!
 
I fell asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow. I remember thinking, why am I so tired? What did I do differently today  that made me this tired?
I was only 21 years old, I shouldn't be this tired, but I simply had to lay down.
 
It was as if I were meant to take that nap. Right then and there!
I slept very hard.
 
I woke up about an hour later. My eyes were fully opened and I sat up in bed. What I saw was unlike anything I had ever seen before!
There were people in the room starring at me. There had to be 50 people in the room. Up close to the bed,circling around the room and some near the bed, Just standing there looking at me! The bedroom was packed with faces peering at me over each others shoulders as I slept? I could tell by the look on the faces they were observing me for some unknown reason! It was so bizarre!
Older people, young people, girls, boys, men and women. Black, White, Korean and Japanese, Indian etc. From all walks of life. I saw them just as if they had been invited in through the front door! They were all dressed differently from each other. Just like on any street in any city, but they were all here, in MY bedroom!
What was happening I thought to myself? I was so freaked out, but I wanted to understand what was going on!
 
I then heard them all talking lowly. One said, "Oh look, she's fully awake". I heard a man say, "Come on now, we have to leave".
They all simultaneously began to back into the wall. Literally, they were disappearing as I watched them! They didn't walk backwards, they just sort of moved back, like they floated back toward the wall. My eyes were darting around the room quickly. I was starring at the faces. I wanted to remember this moment! Some were easy to remember. Others were not as easy to remember. In particular was one heavy younger woman with a flat round kind of face. Not really pretty. It's the only way I could describe her. She was odd. Dark short hair, kind of wiry hair. Brown eyes, dressed like she was poor. I was looking through the crowd of people trying to memorize a few faces. They were disappearing into the wall so quickly now. They kept going more and more into the wall. I could hear them talking about me. They were making comments. Simple, obvious comments.
 "She woke up so fast", "She see's us",  "I think she knows we're here". I kept watching until they all disappeared!
 
I now stood up and walked towards the wall. I ran my hands over the hard, cold concrete walls. I remember saying, "Who are you all"? Where did you go? Then I felt very strange and scared.
What just happened here? Why were these people here?
I heard nothing now. The room was quite. The sunlight was streaming in through the windows.  It was only around three O'clock in the afternoon.
 
I went downstairs and sat in the living room alone. I could not believe what had just happened.
The even more odd thing was I seemed to remember this happening before.  How strange this all is!
 
I just sat there. Taking it all in. Who were those people? There were so many of them? What did they want?
 
It wasn't until a few years later that I started to remember again the day this had happened to me. I was actually talking with a woman in my neighborhood that I had met, and I noticed it was the same woman I saw standing in the room years earlier with the flat head. The odd one, I remember her! I wondered how could this be. It was truly her. No doubting it at all. Same hair and eyes. same face. She came in my life as a friend.
She ended up being a very untrustworthy person. She was a negative and very deceptive personality. Many people had issues with her. She was known as a manipulator. I was surprised at how I had seen her before and here she was, living only a few doors down from me! This really negative personality. Right down the street from me. What was this real live person who had been in my room years earlier doing in my life now?
 
Had I seen the future so many years ago? Had I seen people who would later be a part of my life? Was I being warned?
The answer is clearly, YES!
I was being warned that those who come as friends, will not be friends. Those who come into my life will not be who they seem to be. I then remembered a few other faces that seemed so familiar to me, they had been in my room also!
It was a lesson given to me by wisdom. I didn't understand it at the time. It took me years to connect some of the faces I saw that day. But at this writing I have seen a few that I can recall.
This life is not what only meets the eyes, It's so much more, and then some. I am still learning every day about this strange happening called life.
Truth is simply stranger than fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment