Monday, January 5, 2015

The Light

 
 
So, It was 1979, in early Spring. I had been doing quite a bit of reading and studying the Bible. I wanted to know everything about the truth!
I had had a very strong experience in 1973 that had changed my life and led me to follow a path of study, but this year was very different. It was the year I had an experience with an extraterrestrial and  it's craft. I started to rethink everything. I had tried to share with those new friends I had made at church, but half of them didn't even  really know JESUS and could not relate to what I had just experienced.
I was made to feel as if I were the freak.
I had a very strained and difficult time living alone with my experiences throughout my life. I was encouraged by pastors not to speak of them in church to my friends as they may think I was strange. It could frighten people. I thought that was pretty weird, if you're not the cookie cutter Christian, because of your experiences, you really don't belong in the Christian social club. I didn't know anyone else at that time who could relate to me. It was a time in my life that brought about so many questions.
And a lot of confusion!
 
On this particular spring day in 1979 that I would like to share, my husband had been taking a nap as he had come home late from an overnight shift where he worked. He was in a back bedroom where it was more quite so the children wouldn't wake him as they played.
I was in the house doing laundry and cleaning, just another normal day in our household. I had been praying and speaking in tongues which was a gift given to me one night as I slept.
 (I woke up one night after prayer at a church service for the gift of speaking in tongues. The sound of my voice speaking actually woke me up that night. It was amazing to wake up with my lips moving and me praying in an unknown language).
 
I had been praying and sharing with a friend this day after talking for over an hour on the phone and I felt very empowered by the Spirit of GOD.
I could actually feel HIS presence all over me. It was a sense of awareness I had felt before, but this time it was very strong! 
I just kept on cleaning up around the house and folding laundry humming worship songs as I went about by chores.
 
As I finished my laundry I walked into the room where my husband was sleeping. I had a load of folded laundry in my arms and I was trying to be quite as I slipped into the room to put the clothes on the dresser.
My husband was lying on the bed asleep on his side and facing me. Then he opened his eyes, and upon seeing me in the room he jumped up wide eyed, he jumped to his knees on the bed and stared at me while trying to stand up and back himself into the corner of the room on the bed. I said to him softly, "are you O.K."?, He continued to stare and was trying to speak, he was pointing at me as if I were the reason he was frightened! I said again, "What's wrong with you, stop it, you're scaring me"? The look on his face was one of immense fear! He was staring up over my head! He seemed to be seeing something that had taken his breath away as he looked at me. He was in a shock like state as I watched him try to scream and gasp as he went to back away from me and cower in the corner on the bed. The closer I got towards him the more he screamed for me to stay away! I stopped in my tracks as I entered the room upon seeing him react this way.  It actually scared the heck out of me. I had never seen a reaction from anyone like this before. I didn't know what to think of it. So I pleaded with him, "I'm going to back out of the room now"!
Stop acting like this, stop doing what your doing, you're scaring me! I put the clothes down on the dresser and backed out of the room slowly.
I yelled into the room from the hallway and said again, "Are you O.K."?  He replied to me, "what was that all over you"?
I said, What are you talking about? He replied that when he awoke he saw a ghostly white light surrounding me and it was so thick I was like enveloped in it. He said it terrified him, it looked like I had lightening all over me. It was coming out of the top of my head! He didn't know what to think of it, but he didn't want it on him, so he tried to get away from me!
I told him, I didn't feel or see anything like that. I had no idea what he was talking about. I had just been doing the laundry and worshiping GOD while I was humming, I just wanted to put the clothes in on the dresser in this back bed room!
With that I came back around the corner, again I saw him in the same position on his knees up against the wall on the bed, and he yelled when he saw me, it's gone now!
It's gone!
 
I asked him why it scared him? He said he didn't know for sure.
But it didn't seem like it was me standing there in the light of the doorway with this intense light all over me.
He said it looked frightening to him.
 
I have never seen what he saw that day that scared him so in broad daylight. I have heard of Aura's and I had been told once by a psychic my mother knew that she saw something amazing surround me, but to this day I have never seen what others have told me they see occasionally.
This is truly a strange life and I can't say it enough,
truth is stranger than fiction.
I believe I was walking in the SPIRIT when my husband awoke that day and it took him by surprise to see the Light of GOD surrounding me. If you're not accustomed to seeing spiritual things such as this I'm quite sure it would traumatize you the first time.
Maybe I would have acted the same  way if I saw it on him, probably not?
I'll never know.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment