Monday, January 19, 2015

All in a Day

 
I often write my blogs as I sit in my home and try to remember all the amazing things I've experienced over the last 55 years.
It's always peaceful here and that helps me to remember. So yesterday 1/2015 I'm sitting here writing my blog and all of a sudden the DVD system on my T.V. turns on by itself. I peered at it over my computer screen and said, out loud. "What is it now"?
It simply did nothing else. The door had opened and the DVD that was in the drawer I took out. The whole unit just came on out of nowhere. Or at least no where I knew of. I certainly didn't turn it on.
I thought O.K. some energy is in this room with me. I waited to hear something, then I got up and cast it out in JESUS name.
 
An hour or so after I finished my blog I was in the kitchen and I started my Prime Rib dinner, I was placing the meat in my cooking pan and I felt something touch my leg. Like if there were a dog in the house, or a cat. Well, I'm very allergic to cat dander so my cat is an outside cat with her own little cat house in the front yard, and I don't have a dog, so I looked down near my leg and nothing was there.
Again I cast this out of the house.
A simple rebuke and a firm word in JESUS name.
 
Then later I was doing the dishes, that is often when many odd things will take advantage of the moment. I love doing dishes, it's kind of therapeutic for me.  I always have loved doing dishes, I started this affection for dish washing when I was very young, Around 4 years old.
Today however I felt as if someone were right behind me watching me. I could feel them standing over my shoulder. It was very strong, I could almost feel them breathing on me, so I turned around and there was no one there. I called out to my room mate. He was not even in the house. I had thought perhaps he was going to whisper something to me in my ear?
It happened three times. Why, I thought to myself? What makes today so different? I keep thinking Kevin must have come in from outside, but again, there would be no one there.
I guess some days are more of a challenge than others spiritually. Some days need continual cleansing. Why these dimensional worlds we live in keep crossing each other has always baffled me. The spiritual realm is so close to us always. Literarily a breath away. Such a thin veil separates us. Today, it was constantly coming in close. I tried to understand what the significance would be of these seemingly insignificant happenings surrounding me today could mean?  I really had no answer. Is it that I need to be more in tune with the other dimensions around us? Or was it just something that had gotten through trying to get my attention?
 
Never give in to fear. Never allow the attacks to frighten you. Give it to GOD and send the situation on it's way.
This is your time to live, this is your space, nothing has the power to overtake you unless you let it.
Be strong and be diligent, give all your cares to GOD who will protect you.
Have a good day!
Happy 2015. The story continues.
We are all a Work In Progress, and nothing is stranger than the truth!

No comments:

Post a Comment