Monday, January 5, 2015

The White Aura



 
It was 1987 and I was on a date in St. Petersburg, FL.
I had thought I had met a really special person who I might just have a lot in common with.  We would talk for hours and always  be on the same wave length. We got along really great!
I met Travis several months before I ever went out on a date with him. It just seemed to be one of those progressive friendships, where every day we would find ourselves talking more and more and then we seemed to always turn up where ever the other person would be, conveniently. 
Travis finally got up the nerve to ask me out on a date. It was really funny. He was so sweet. Nervous, but sweet.
We went to see a movie together for our date night and then went to join friends at a local restaurant. It was odd going from such good friends to dating.
We stayed out pretty late and headed back to my house around 11:30. It had been a wonderful evening out and Travis came in for a cup of coffee before he headed back home, a 20 mile trek or so.
While we were sitting in the living room chatting over coffee
we were laughing and recounting the day and all the fun we had.
We discussed the movie and dinner and friends as well as what we would possibly do together tomorrow?  
I was seated in a chair in the living room near the den and Travis was on a chair straight across from me. I was close to the front door. He was on a couch up against a wall.
We started talking about GOD and the trinity and how amazing the teachings are. I shared my belief and how I felt about GOD and we talked about this for a good hour. Time was just running away from us as it always did. It had to be 2:00 AM by now and Travis just kept sharing how he felt. We seemed to be again on the same wavelength.
 
All of a sudden while we were in the middle of conversation Travis jumped up and looked as if he had seen a ghost. He was pure white! He was horrified! This really scared me!  It had been such a lovely evening and conversation. He was mumbling something about "all over you" white, all over you, to me, and I was completely confused. He acted as if I had initiated some strange happening out of the blue.  I said to him, "where" all over what? He just kept staring and pointing and I didn't know what to do. His face made it clear he was very much afraid of what he was seeing "all over me", but I had no clue what he was talking about!
I looked down at my body and saw nothing.
I asked him again what he saw, his face changed from concern at that point to that of pure fear, all of a sudden he jumped up, he ran past me and outside into the front yard.
 
I was shocked! What the heck was happening? What did he see?
 I ran out after him and he was heading for his motorcycle.
I asked him to wait a moment, he said "I've got to go, what the hell was that"? I said I have no idea! You tell me! Travis said he could see something rising up all over me. He was clearly shaking, It was white and it was huge, he said it was getting brighter, so he jumped up and ran! He put his helmet on and again said, goodbye and off he went. I stood there in the street alone, mind boggled.
I didn't know what to think really!
 
Well needless to say that was our last date. He was so frightened by what he saw he said later he was afraid it would happen again!
What he described is what I have been told by others they have seen. I however have never been able to control this aura. It seems to illuminate itself around me without me understanding how it's happening.  It happens randomly, but always while I'm passionate about what I'm speaking on. Some day I hope to have a better understanding on why it happens. I feel it when I'm singing in the worship band, I can actually feel the strong vibrations of it. To this day I  can truly say I cannot control it.
I'm not sure I'm ever suppose to.
It's O.K. with me that this happens.
I wonder if this happens to others and people can see it on them?
So far in my life I have not seen it on other people.....yet
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment