Monday, January 19, 2015

The Swamp Ape

 
So I was on my first ever exploration to find the elusive
Swamp Ape of Florida.
It was 2013, it was a very warm autumn day. I started the day very early with a team mate from Enigmatic Anomalies, it was 6:00 a.m. or so when we got to the desired location. We were heavy laden with all the best gear available for documentation, collection and proof. We headed through swamps and heavily over grown old Florida growth where a sighting of bigfoot had been reported just a few weeks earlier.  We walked for 3 miles into the dense forest stopping every half hour to check the dense bush with our binoculars for any movement. We also used video cameras to listen for sounds on playback as well as documenting the search.
We decided to take a break as the sun was now very warm and we had been dressed for a much cooler hike.
 
We found a clearing and a huge tree that had fallen over in the area, we took off all our heavy gear and sat down to have a bit of breakfast as we looked over the map we had to determine if we were in the general vicinity of the recent sighting. There were no roads where we were at all just thick brush.
We determined that we would continue heading East for another mile or so and see where that would take us.
Our hopes were to find a nest and some sort of scat or bedding to indicate where the elusive beast may be.
 
We got our gear together  again loaded it onto our back packs and headed East.
After walking for about fifteen minutes we stopped to check the brush out for anything moving with the binoculars.  My team mate was searching to the West watching and listening near areas we had just trekked through and I was looking to the North East, when all of a sudden I saw a fluid movement of a huge black hairy something out about 100 yards away. It moved as if it were flying but yet it was to low to the ground to have flight, and it had a deep orange spot on it like a large marking of some kind. I called to my team mate and said look over there, and as he looked he barley saw the creature as the entity was moving so fast along the tree line.
I was trying to imagine what it could be.
Had we found bigfoot!
We both looked at each other and ran in the vicinity of where I saw this thing moving. We were running towards it but saw nothing. We headed in it's direction and still saw nothing. It took off and moved like it was in flight. I saw no wings and heard just slight crunching of foliage. It took us a while to get to where it was as there was thick foliage and it was difficult to get to the tree line that I saw it near. Once we got there we saw that it wasn't as low as I had thought as it had been as high as some of the trees in that area and now that we were closer it was clear it was about 7 feet tall.
We heard nothing to indicate what it could have been for certain.
It moved effortlessly through the heavy brush. We could barely walk through this stuff. We found many prints but the strides were long and hard to make out, like it was running on the ball of it's foot. We took some pictures for documentation but in the thick brush we couldn't find anything specific to make an impression of.
My teammate said I had beginners luck.
He said he had been out hundreds of times and hadn't gotten a good lead like this.
I wondered if perhaps it was a bit more than that.  
I believe that if there is a bigfoot it is an alien hybrid of some kind. Perhaps that's why I saw it today briefly. Being a contactee perhaps it sensed my presence in the woods. I'm sure what I saw was nothing known to man. The colors of this thing were not normal. Black hair with strong vivid orange markings. I have never seen anything like it.
I continue to search for the creature. I have had several other outings. I have heard it and recorded it. It has responded to my calls, but I  have not seen it again.....
yet.

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Mario, thank you for reading my blog. Hope you like the other snippets from my life as well. :-)

      Delete