Thursday, January 29, 2015

The Tornadic Experience

 
So, it was 2007, I was working for a very stuffy corporation, but I was having a blast.  Everyday I came to work the staff and I would have long talks while we worked about spiritual things and GOD and all that was happening in the world. It was so much fun talking and sharing about some of my many experiences, and theirs, that we all looked forward to the time every day when we could chat a bit at our breaks. It always felt like an anointed special time.
 
As time went on, this gathering was growing, the staff would come to my desk and we just knew this was "Talk time" everyone would have their cup of coffee in hand and they would ask me to share something about my spiritual experiences, PLEASE!!
 
One day as I was sharing one experience in particular something very strange started to happen. My lovely female boss started crying. She opened up like a flood gate, tears were flowing and shared that she wanted to "Get her life back in spiritual order". She said she had drifted away from what she knew as a young lady and wanted to come back to the faith she once had.
I spent everyday for a month during break times talking with her alone in her office and sharing Bible verses that would help repair the brokenness she felt. It was one of the most beautiful times in my life to see her humbled and lovingly working out her situations one by one. I had only known her from working with her here at the office and yet it was like I had known her all my life. I often said to her, I felt like I was led there to this position by GOD himself!
Each person who worked there slowly came to the same place and they all shared how grateful they were that The LORD had led me there to work with them all.
It was a special two years. Anointed if you will. Charged with energy and spiritual awakening. I couldn't wait to get to work everyday, I wanted to see what the LORD would do next!!
We all felt that way. We all felt the energy, it was like divine appointments were taking place each day.
Somehow I knew this time was limited here, but I wanted to my best for the Kingdom!
 
One morning as we were having a time of sharing during our fifteen minute break,  my boss called me into her large office privately and said,
"please show me where the scripture is that leads me to repentance".
 
I headed back to my desk to grab my Bible and my coffee cup, I knew this was a special moment in her life, she was very serious about changing her direction in life, right now, in this moment! 
 I quickly found the verse she was speaking of,
I turned to walk back into her office with the bible in one hand  opened to the requested verse and my coffee in the other hand.
 
As I turned toward her office it seemed as if time were standing still. This was strange!
A very powerful feeling came over me.
I saw her in her room seated behind her desk looking at me approaching her, I was now walking through the door of her office.
Everything seemed odd.
 
All of a sudden a huge rush of wind came at me from the left side of the wall in her room, it hit me so hard it threw me towards the ground on the right side of the wall near her desk. This was a very big room, it was a bit of a distance from one wall to the next. Before I hit the ground I tried to steady myself, but the force was so strong. I tried to not hit the chairs directly in front of her desk, I fought against the force, It was strange, very bizarre. I tried to put my coffee down after being hit by balancing my hand to prevent spillage! That wasn't possible, I spilled it all down the front of me but managed to set the cup on her desk without breaking it as I was being hurled, literally thrown by force towards the floor. 
I saw my bosses face as I was being shoved from the left to the right, she was in sheer horror and screaming as she witnessed all this! She was screaming my name over and over as my body was shoved into the wall. Her eyes were wide open and she looked as if she saw a ghost! She was horrified, I could see it in her eyes! She watched me being pushed by this wind sharply towards the wall and the floor! She ran over to me as I was thrown against the wall and tried to help me get up. She said through her tears, "what was that"? What just happened here? How could that strong force come after you from nowhere? How did it get in my office?
How could it throw you like that? I saw what it did to you Teri with my own two eyes, but how?  WHY?
 
 By now all the ladies were standing at the door of her office glaring inside. They were all terrified as my boss explained to them what she had just witnessed take place through her tears and horror!
One of the women was trembling as she watched it from the back side. She was speechless.
I slowly came to my feet with my bosses help and the room was spinning, just spinning. 
I tried to steady myself. 
 I had been hit so hard from the left side of my body it took my breath away, I was fighting it the whole time. But I couldn't stand against the force that hit me. I smacked my head hard on the wall as I fell to the floor!
It was so strange however, It was wind that hit me. Like a tornado. It didn't hurt me initially it caught me up and spun me, then it just threw me against the wall.
That hurt a bit!
It almost knocked me completely out. My head hit the wall first, I felt as if there were a hand holding me there, and then I just slid down the wall from my neck to my shoulder, HARD and fast.
My boss was crying and shaking from what she had just seen, her hands were shaking so hard she sat down in one of the chairs in front of her desk to gather herself. The ladies at the door were still terrified. They said they heard the boss yelling and it frightened them so. They said it was like sheer horror in her scream.
They all looked to afraid to enter the room!
I became very angry. VERY ANGRY!
 I stood to my feet and said to everyone, that was satan, some demonic force!
He is very unhappy with what is transpiring here.
Obviously my bosses conversion is going to make a huge difference in the lives of many. The impact that it had on the staff alone was already profound.
I knew as I stood there the gates of hell itself cannot stand against the plans of the great and powerful GOD I serve.
It became apparent to me that this was an anointed moment in time I and all these present will never forget.  
The enemy was defeated. I had won this battle, but evil was certainly not happy about it. My boss quickly recited the scripture I came to the room to share with her as her voice trembled. It was done! I assured her we were all fine and this was just a demonic attack.
 
I am so grateful for that moment in time. GOD'S power was shown to everyone in the office that day and made an amazing impact on all who experienced it. What was meant to scare us all quickly turned into a victory lesson.
GOD is good! What an honor to serve HIM!
TRUTH is always stranger than fiction!

No comments:

Post a Comment