Monday, June 5, 2017

The Seraphim

It was 1976, I had had many conversations with the LORD. Yes, you read that right. It was natural for me to speak with HIM. It was what I knew from the beginning of knowing HIM. I often shared what HE shared with me with others who were always amazed that I had that wisdom bestowed on me.
Speaking with the KING Of KINGS is no small thing. I didn't realize that back in the 70's. I thought everyone spoke to HIM as I did. I truly thought everyone who believed in HIM had this relationship with HIM that I had. I found out later that wasn't so.
I had read that King David spoke to HIM and Moses and so many others in the Bible both male and female so I assumed HE would continue to speak to me. It made perfect sense.
Thank GOD, HE still does.
The day I met the LORD HE appeared to me and spoke clearly, guiding me to choose what was right for me at that time.
When I shared that originally with others they had a hard time believing me, but eventually they came to understand I had a unique relationship with the LORD and they respected what HE shared with me and what that all entailed. It was always knowledge I personally did not know of and the type of thinking I was unaware of. It was as much a shock to me as it was to those who I  would share my experiences with. It was all always founded in the Word. I wasn't even aware of the Word much in the 70's a was often quoting what I heard from HIM, not what I had read.
I did not think I was special.
I did not think I was unique really. I just understood HE chose me to have this type of life relationship with HIM and I was purely blessed! Words fail me. I am so blessed.
 
One night The LORD sent an angel to me who entered my room from the ceiling up in the left hand corner of my bedroom. As odd as that may sound I tell you truly this is how this happened.
He called to me and said only this "come"!
He was a messenger Angel.
The Angel then took me to a quaint city. There I had a promise given to me by ELOHIM personally. I did not see HIM, but the Angel spoke for HIM, he made that clear to me. I will not share that here. It is personal and only meant for me.
But while I was there the Angel that brought me asked me to look to my far right as we stood in this small quaint village, and as I did I beheld one of the most wonderful sights I have ever seen other than the LORD HIMSELF!
The glory, the power and the amazement of these beings my eyes beheld was beyond belief.
Two beautiful very large Angels stood in front of two even larger thick wooden doors. As if to protect them. As if to keep anyone out from entering them. It was overwhelmingly amazing.
They were part of what the LORD spoke to me of so I thought perhaps I was to walk through the doors?
Right??........Wrong!
As I began to lift my right foot slightly from the ground to head towards the doors, both the Seraphs spread all 6 wings over the doors and covered them entirely!
Imagine my fear! What beauty! Such beautiful serene faces!
What a fantastic experience!
They scared me stiff, literally, and I stopped mid step in my tracks and then I heard the Angels voice who was with me speak to me
again. He cautioned me strongly. The look on the Seraphim's faces changed to a very serious appearance, as if to say with their eyes...STOP right where you are NOW! And I did not move an inch. Oh my I thought, what have I done?
In the LORDS presence it is NOT ABOUT YOU! If HE wants you to react, you do. If HE doesn't YOU DO NOT!
HIS power makes the Angels look like paper cut outs. HE is clearly phenomenal in every aspect! I'm very serious. The GOD I serve is so beyond us and other than us in so many ways. 
He is also unbelievably loving but at the appropriate times.
This was a time for me to listen and receive, not to take my own initiative or desires into my hands. And that was that!
The Seraphs were however more beautiful than any Angel I had seen up to that time. So very large and strong! Wings as white as snow. Just like a birds. Soft and elegant. There hair was longer to the shoulders and there faces were like chiseled perfection in every way. Every way! Just amazing.
Manly but softer. Simply breath taking beautiful. It was all I could do to remain standing in their presence, but I knew not to bow, as they were merely Angels of the LORDs great Army!
And certainly leaders at that!
ELOHIM is so much more than they are!!
Words do HIM no justice. HE is for the eyes and heart only.
The mind can barely find the words to express HIM.
That's an experience for another day.
The Seraphs  wore long white gowns with sashes in the front.
I don't remember if there was more on them, I was so taken so overwhelmed with their size and the wing span and the feathers and their beautiful faces I hardly was able to take it all in.
They were as I said before so different from the Messengers I had seen before and nothing like the Cherubs.  
I will treasure this experience for my entire life. Many other things have happened very similar to this but this was by far special to me as I was given a promise. Most things fail in comparison to this, but then that's not what these experiences are about. They are to be helps and guidance through the journey we each are on in this life. In the land of the living. Our time here is short but yet serious. We hopefully will all awake to this truth before it's too late. 
  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment