Thursday, June 8, 2017

The Crashing Craft

So, It was June 24th of 2011. I had gone to bed that night just as I did every night. Nothing was unusual.
I Jumped into my extremely amazing King size Foam Latex bed which I had added a 3 inch memory foam topper to. It was so comfortable and relaxing in this bed you could fall asleep instantly which is just what I did that night.
I began to have a strange and upsetting dream. Or so I thought? I dreamt that I was walking down a street but I wasn't sure where I actually was. I became aware of a large slow moving craft behind me. I was being followed by this large UFO for some time as I was walking towards a home I was unfamiliar with. It looked as if the craft were going to crash. It was acting irregularly unstable. As I approached the friends home I saw that they were all in the back yard.
They were sitting around the lawn with their young baby girl in a crib next to one of the lawn chairs.  I didn't really know these people. I came upon this scene and started screaming for everyone to run and take cover. I pointed towards the sky and the imminent crash coming towards us all! This large ship was about to crash coming towards them. They all looked up into the sky and started screaming! It was a panicked rush  as they all picked up things near them and ran. They ran towards the house screaming but no one picked up the baby in the crib? So I ran towards the crib knowing this would not go well for me at this late moment!  Just as I grabbed the baby from the crib I saw dirt flying all around me and I could feel a very hot heat coming from somewhere behind me as I was thrown to the ground hard from the loud crashing disturbance of the downed craft. I was hit a few times from flying debris on my left side. It missed the baby, she seemed to be OK.! I got up to run again and was again keenly aware of being hit by something like a strong vibration, it went right through me! I just kept on running, not looking behind me. I ran the baby into the house and put her down safely on the floor. I began to scream for her mother? "Here is your child I said loudly", but everyone was still running scared. No one answered me. The child was screaming in fear and clearly didn't want me to put her down! I didn't know what to do now? I was so concerned for this child! Where is her Mother? I didn't want to leave her but I didn't know what to do with her? I wasn't safe either! I felt as if the Extraterrestrials were headed into the house!
It was then that I awoke.
I had been wearing a flimsy nighty when I went to bed. As I got up I headed into the bathroom. I noticed a sore feeling on my left arm and saw that I had a few bruises on my arm that were not there when I went to bed! I jumped into the shower and felt so strange. The whole happening was playing again and again in my head. What more could I have done for that child?  I walked back into my bedroom and passed three very large mirrored closet doors on my wall, it was then I noticed two bleeding cuts on my left thigh area! What was this I wondered? How could that be? The cuts were clearly bleeding. I wiped them dry and took a picture of them. How did this happen to me? I thought I was in a dream?
I checked the bed for blood, but there was none on my sheets or comforter? I checked my nighty for blood, none at all! How was this possible? I'm bleeding here?
Is it possible to have this happen I wondered? I had heard others tell their stories of what they experienced but could this be true?
I went to bed with no sore arm or with any bruises and I wake up with bruises and bleeding cuts? This is so bizarre!
I looked at the cuts and they seemed like slice marks. One right over the other. They were deep, but small. They were barely hurting at all. The next day they were almost healed? I had a slight bloody scab over them. I thought that odd. No pain at all. My left arm bruise didn't heal that quickly however. It was a week before the yellowing went away. But my shoulder wasn't sore, I thought that odd as well. I fell to the ground pretty hard I thought.
Did the vibration protect me somehow?
Had I fallen in the yard as I saw in that dream and bruised my left arm as I fell trying to hold that baby? Had some debris hit me and cut my left side, had I fallen on something that cut me?
Was the vibration a sort of padding?
I have the pictures to show what happened but I still stand amazed.
Truth is so much stranger than fiction. I know there is so much we don't understand about this life we are living in. So many dimensions we interact with. So much yet to be revealed. I will continue to ask questions and question everything!
Truth will always come to light in the end. I'm counting on it!
   

No comments:

Post a Comment