Thursday, June 22, 2017

The Mimick

So, I usually try to find time to do a post of my experiences somewhere in the early morning hours to post on my blog. It usually works better for me that way, as I can sit back quietly and reflect on that certain time in my life and remember what I endured from whatever I experienced.  
I decided to sit down Monday morning this week around 9:30 am, this June of 2017, in my office, instead of waiting until the wee hours to do my posts. I just felt it would be o.k. once in a while to break patterns and just write a quick experience or two.
On this particular morning however I was having my coffee in the dining room before heading into  the office and  I happened to notice one of my plug-ins in the wall, was empty! Plug-ins are an Air Wick product you plug into the wall outlet in any room to fragrance the room. I enjoy them so much and always have them plugged in  all throughout the house. So I got up to check the rest of the plug ins and as I walked from room to room I noticed they were all empty, and still plugged in. I thought to myself, that can't be safe, can it? The little plastic plug ins with the glass centers can get so hot when they are empty. 
So I decided to collect them all from the walls throughout the house, and I set them on the counter in the kitchen. There were about 7 of them by the time I made my rounds throughout the house.
Finally! I thought to myself, I can "now" go into the office and begin writing an experience or two. It's funny how just when you want to start writing, you start noticing all sorts of little distractions.
So, here I was, heading into the office with my coffee and a few notes I had written down for my post which I had in my hand.
I headed to the office through my kitchen and as I did, I hit one of the plug ins with the note paper I was holding, that was too close to the edge of the counter, and it caused the plug in to fly off the counter and hit the floor with a loud crash and bang! It sounded terrible! It sounded as if I broke the glass portion of the plug in.
It startled me, I was afraid glass would be all over the floor it made such a crash.  I stopped dead in my tracks, since I had no shoes on!  I stopped and looked around for any glass, I didn't see any, thank GOD! Then I picked the plug in up off the floor, made sure it wasn't broken anywhere else, and set it back on the counter. This time however I pushed it way in deep on the counter so that that could not happen again. I also pushed the other 6 back in a bit as well. There now!
And again, I'm off to the office!
I opened my laptop and began writing about an experience from long ago, not two minutes had passed when all of a sudden I heard a huge bang and crash in the kitchen, it sounded like glass breaking on the tile floor! Just like the crash I just heard from the plug in I knocked over earlier, I mean the exact same noise! I thought to myself, what the heck was that? There is no way that plug in fell off the counter!
I got up and ran into the kitchen to see what happened.
I stood there for a moment, glancing all over the kitchen floor area.
No crash! Nothing out of place on the counters, and all 7 plug ins were on the counter! What the heck is going on here?
 I could not believe that just happened!
I went back to the computer in my office and sat down and started to write again. I wondered what the heck was that! It mimicked the exact same noise of the plug in I knocked over? Ten minutes passed as I pounded away at the keyboard and then again, the crash and bang and cracking sound again was so loud in the kitchen! I ran again into the kitchen and saw nothing out of place!
No broken glass on the tile floors?
Why is this happening?
I then thought to myself, you must be kidding me! I am trying to concentrate and write on my blog and I have somehow entered the realm of the paranormal? So I quickly rebuked the force that was playing with me and went back to my blog!
I have to laugh as I write this because I stopped writing about the previous experience and added this one instead!
We never know what is going to happen at any given time in a day.
I thought I would share this with you as it was truly so unexpected.
I do get tired of this sort of thing always happening, but it is strange how just when you think you're alone.....well you know. you are never really alone!
These entities have the power to mimic sounds.
How strange is that? Why? To get our attention. Do not give them your attention! That will never go well for you. Rebuke and bind them and go on with your day!
Call me if you need help doing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment