Tuesday, October 10, 2017

The Tunnel Premonition

So, it was 2005 and my husband and I were on vacation in New York. We had rented a car and drove to all the wonderful sites we had set out to see. We were not on a time frame of any kind and we wanted to see everything on our list! From Manhattan to Buffalo,
we spent hours in the car traveling to Rochester, Albany, Williamsville and Blasdell to name a few places.
 
As we were going through a tunnel in NY I had a strange premonition come over me like I was reliving a moment in time when Lady Diana was killed in the tunnel in Pont de l'Alma road tunnel in Paris, France, in 1997.
It was so strange. All of a sudden and out of nowhere, I felt as if I were seeing a car deliberately drive her car into a median lane. It was as if I could see her being killed. I could here her screaming.  I instantly knew this was not at all an accident but a deliberate killing.
 
Here I was in New York, millions of miles from that happening, not to mention 8 years later, but as we entered the tunnel this strong overwhelming sense took me over. Like I was picking it up from some vibration.
I told my husband what I was seeing and he said, it's probably just because your in the tunnel? I said why would that be the sole cause? I wasn't thinking of Lady Diana at all before we drove into the tunnel.
I mean really, why would I?
He also stated that she was in an accident. Not murdered. I said back to him, "No, she wasn't, it was a deliberate kill"!
I'm sure of it!
I felt Diana knew it as well. She had figured it all out too late.
I am not usually that sensitive where others are concerned, but I am interested in truth above all things.
To this day regardless of what the tabloids and the news media have to say I am certain Diana and her Fiancé were purposely killed that day in France in that tunnel in 1997.
 It was clearly Murder!
I felt it. And I have learned to trust what I feel when it comes to me in this manner.
I have never had any other type of incident like this to this day where others are involved.
I believe some day it will be proven and brought to light.

No comments:

Post a Comment