Monday, May 4, 2015

White Vocal Noises and Green Flashes



 
My day was so normal I just didn't see this coming today.
Not that I ever do.
I had a long drive from St. Petersburg to New Port Richey and then back again to make today. It's usually about a four hour trip both ways. It always takes up a huge chunk of a day when I have to make this trek. I had gotten up really early to get prepared for it however, around 6 a.m. actually so I could make an important meeting in St. Pete. Nothing could have prepared me for the bumper to bumper traffic I had to endure today. It was brutal and really warm weather as I headed out, which made things a bit more uncomfortable.
I sang songs travelling all the way down south to make the time pass and I made my meeting without a hitch. It was a few hours longer than I expected however and I was mentally very tired when I finally left to head back home.
 
I started back home in even warmer weather now and again bumper to bumper traffic. I simply could not wait to get home and have an iced coffee and put my feet up for a moment to relax. I was so tired and just exhausted from my meeting.
 
The blessed moment finally arrived. I turned into the driveway and shut the car engine off! YAY! That brutal drive is over, was all I could think of. It was now around 4:00 p.m. The drive wouldn't be so bad if it were not 38 miles each way in bumper to bumper traffic and around 33 stop lights along the way.
I made my iced coffee and threw my self on my bed and turned on the T.V. to watch an old movie channel and veg-out for a while and relax.
 
I had been watching this really old movie for about 5 minutes, it was well into the final end of the movie already. I'd never seen it before, but it looked really good. When all of a sudden I hear a mechanical male like voice speaking through my T.V., I actually laughed out loud when I heard it and said, "what"? What the heck?, I said this right out loud! The voice from the T.V. was speaking in an inaudible noise kind of sentence, in a very strange dialect unknown at all to me, but two of the words spoken were clear, he said "thousand green" in the same strange vocal pattern and then the voice resumed the inaudible speaking and noise. It kind of had a music to it as it spoke. This was bizarre! Very odd, I had never heard anything like this before!I could hear the movie voices still speaking while this white noise kind of speaking was happening. I sat up straighter now and thought to myself, what the heck was that? Was that "in" the old movie I'm watching, I wondered? I was sure it couldn't have been. This movie was from the 1930's. They didn't do that kind of thing in the middle of regular movies, so what was it? Then Just as I was thinking those thoughts the whole screen on the T.V. suddenly went bright green! Instantly, just bright green! But only for a flash! Then it was back to normal and back to the movie! It just resumed as if it had never happened. What's going on here I thought to myself again? Then all of a sudden the voice was back on the T.V., saying the exact same thing in the exact same way for the second time! This time I knew It wasn't the movie. I sat quietly and listened. It was extremely creepy. I quickly picked up the phone and called a very dear friend of mine and told her what was happening. I asked her to turn her T.V. on to the same station so she could tell me if it was doing the same thing on her end also.
She lives in another town in Florida about 60 miles away and was unable to get the movie turned on in time before it had ended.
I told her what had happened and she was clueless to what it could have been as well.
The voice and noises did not repeat a third time however.
I was really stumped.
This experience was a first for me. Voices and a green flash from my Sony T.V.? I've had this T.V. for 4 years and have never had an issue such as this! I've never had any issues as a matter of fact with this T.V.
I know we have many dimensions here on Earth, and I just experienced a connection from one of them. I only wish it would make sense to me when these things happen out of the blue.
We never know when these strange enigmatic and anomalous things will occur. It's all just so bizarre sometimes.
I'm thankful for my strong faith in GOD to bear me up under it all.
The voice was really creepy and I was home alone.
I hate it when that happens!
There must be a reason why this happened though.  I do not yet understand exactly why it happened. But I'm sure I will get the answer I seek one day.
We are truly Spiritual beings on a human journey, and we never know what to expect or what's around the next corner!
So much for relaxing today. Maybe tomorrow will be better.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment