Friday, November 20, 2020

The Circular Colorful Craft


 So, It was April of 2019, we were living in Lakeland FL and Kevin and I had just gotten home from a trip out of town. We were sitting on the Pool deck in the back of the house and discussing all that had gone on over the week.

I was facing Kevin in a lounge chair facing North and he was sitting in a lounge chair facing South.
I was talking to him when he sat straight up in the lounge chair pointing South and said, "hey, did you see that flash of white light", I said "No, where", he pointed again to the South, and said over the tree line there, I turned to look at what he was pointing at and he said, "My GOD Teri, I think I just saw a very fast moving UFO", it was a huge white flash! I said, "Oh wow, I wish I would have seen that", It sounds amazing! But as I was looking in the direction of where he was pointing, I can honestly say I saw nothing. 

So we both starred out into the South sky for about 10 minutes, hoping to catch another glimpse of the white flash craft, and I turned my chair to get a good South view with him, but we saw nothing. So, we kinda gave up looking and then we started talking again about what we were talking about before the incident. 

Maybe 5 minutes went by and as I was looking up and talking I screamed out loud, "Oh wow, Kevin look!! He saw what I saw at the same exact minute. We both sat straight up and saw a huge circular craft fly over the Lanai just 500 feet above us, going at an incredible rate of speed! What a beautiful sight to behold, it was magical! The circular craft had a full spectrum of colored lights going in a circle motion underneath it, they were simply beautiful. I had never seen anything like that before. I had heard reports of craft like this but for Kevin and It was our first experience with it. And, we were together!!
We were stunned to say the least and elated at the same time. 
We were so happy to have seen a craft like this together. 

It was moving so fast that if you counted to 4 it was over and gone that fast. It was heading due west of us. It just dissapeared out of sight.

We look back on that experience together and we are so glad we both saw what we saw. 
We tried to find out who else may have seen it by calling the Local "Lakeland Linder Airport" to see if they had a sighting on it, but they said no, nothing was reported to them.
That's common when trying to validate sightings. So we shared it with the local MUFON Field Investigators and had a great time trying to find out where the craft headed after it left us.   
It's always an honor seeing an extraterrestrial craft. It's so exciting, it took us hours to calm down after we saw it. 
I could only wonder what species may have been in it, it's all so exciting to me. 
I have said many times that Truth is stranger than fiction, and this night proved it once again! We truly are NOT alone here on Earth. I can't wait to find out someday who are visitors actually are!
I'll keep you posted if I ever do 

No comments:

Post a Comment