Friday, July 6, 2018

The Guest Validation


So, it was June of 2018. I was conducting a Mutual UFO Network meeting in Lakeland Florida as I usually do. We had flown in a very popular T.V. personality to stay with us as well as some local friends while he was here.  
After he spoke at our meeting he came to stay with us at our home instead of staying in a hotel. We had a wonderful bedroom set up for him in our studio/office. He loved the set up and we all had a great time doing interviews and visiting with good friends while he was with us. He was pleased to be in our studio/bedroom as he was going to be on his LIVE Pod cast that next night, and he wanted to be in the studio to use it for that reason.
Everything was going just fine. We all were having a wonderful visit together.
We never shared much about our home and how many odd & strange things had occurred here. It just never came up.
 
That night as he slept in the studio he thought he had seen our little dog, "Lovey" in the room with him,  (our small black, tan and white chihuahua who is about 6 lbs. or less) . He said he saw this a few times throughout the night. He also reported something was running around the room, low to the ground along the floor boards, but he could not see it clearly and it didn't make any sound. He also said as he lay in bed that night, he felt someone get in the bed with him, and they were laying right next to him as he could feel their breath on his face.  He said that, "that incident" really frightened him. He quickly rose up and grabbed his phone off the night stand and turned it on to use it as a night light. There was no one there!
It really freaked him out, he just knew someone had gotten into bed with him!  He was sure there was another human in the room with him, but where had they gone? No dog was ever seen again by him that night after this incident.  He said he calmed himself down as he didn't want to wake us all up at that time in the morning, but he was really upset. He said it was hard to fall back off to sleep he was so frightened.
 
The next morning he woke up before anyone else and was eager to tell us of this happening. He was really anxious about it.
We all stood amazed at what he had just shared with us as we had the dog (Lovey) in the kennel all night long. She was not in his room at any time, the door where her kennel is, remains closed while she is sleeping. And our guest's door was also closed. It was impossible for him to have seen "our" dog. 

We also have a very tiny tea cup chihuahua named Wolfgang Tucker who was also in his kennel sleeping all night in our bedroom on the other side of the house with our door shut as well. We have always kenneled our dogs in the evening.
Whatever he saw was NOT a LIVE dog.
 
What our guest did not know, was that I had seen on several occasions in my home over the last few months, the exact same thing! I had shared this with several people who our guest did not talk to. What I thought was my dog, in the house, was actually a brown, low to the ground spirit which moved like a small dog quickly from place to place.  Stopping and then quickly moving again and again. Darting back and forth! It was always seen through my peripheral vision, I thought that very odd. But none the less it was clearly seen, time and again. It was very alarming as I kept seeing it. On two occasions, when I had seen this happening  I had yelled at my son to "please put the dog out", as she was running through the house and I was afraid she may pee in the house acting as crazy as she was. My son then walked into the room I was yelling from and said to me, "Mom, the dog is outside laying in her bed sleeping"! On both accounts I got up to see that what my son told me was in fact accurate. I saw our Lovey sound asleep in her bed on the pool deck outside, just as he said! I told him what I saw and he shared that the same thing had happened to him a week earlier. My son said he didn't mention it to me then as he thought he maybe could have imagined it. 
 
My husband who was not home while my son and I discussed this incident told us he had seen the exact same thing one evening. We then shared with him what we had both seen as well.
Having our guest see this was very alarming. We had rebuked the small entity and prayed in JESUS name, and thought it was gone. Obviously it wasn't. It had come back.
Some entities are stronger than others.
So again we bound the entity in the name of JESUS, and prayed it would not remain , or return to our home.
We have not seen it again to this date.
 
As for the breathing our guest felt in his room while laying in bed,  we have had many reoccurring issues in our studio with strange happenings. 
A young girl who used to live in this home, was killed in a strange way, years before we bought the home. As sad as that is, there have been sightings of her and voices and strange sounds throughout the house.
Because we are demonologists we are often attacked by forces from other dimensions when we are working with people to set them free from hauntings, possessions and poltergeist activity. From time to time we have to work on these spirits to get them out, more than once. 
We felt our guest unknowingly validated what we already knew. We needed more prayer.
We prayed for him and were glad he had no further issues.
He said he really "Loved" being here in our home! It was just so strange that one night. 
I hope we can get him to return again at the end of the year to be a guest here locally once again.
Truth is always stranger than fiction.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment