Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Ectoplasm Type Apparition

So, it was a strange day for me!
Things were a bit off. I was with two good guy friends and we all had a pretty good day, but I was being pressured most of the day (Peer pressured) into something I was not interested in doing. My best friends wanted me to smoke a joint with them and I was dead set against it! I don't smoke cigarettes and I hate the smell of them, and I'm not a fan of the smell of pot either, not to mention it was illegal at the time. I just had no interest in smoking anything!
I was holding my own in this peer pressure issue all day!
 
On this night we would all experience something we had each never seen or imagined before, not in our wildest dreams! The bizarre happenings of life had come my way a few times before this day, but never like this, never so bizarre!
I was young and had no real beliefs about anything, other than I knew somehow GOD was real.  I wasn't strongly connected to any of this yet, having been raised religious by my parents, I hadn't made any progress in my own thinking about it at all yet in my life.
That was soon to change! This night would teach me about the truth of living in this anomalous world!
 
However, no one could have prepared me for what was about to become a new reality for me on this odd evening.
 
Around 11:00 pm or so I went to my friends apartment, with my other friend, which was a new experience for me. We all drove over separately. I had never been there before. So I was excited to see where my friend lived. It was an old upstairs apartment, in a 4 apartment building located behind and kind of catty corner to an old hospital in St. Petersburg, FL, St. Anthony's. These friends were really great guys and I trusted them both completely. We parked our cars out in the front street. We had known each other for a few years by now and hung out frequently. We then walked up the left side of the building on an old steel staircase. (A lot of apartments in Florida were built this way in the early 1900's with outside staircases) It was a nice place for the most part, the typical old Florida building, heavily painted wood frames and old sinks and kitchen appliances. Nice enough, but not that big. There was a sofa and a couple of chairs in the dimly lit apartment living room, across from a table and two chairs, it was a one room kitchen and living room kind of arrangement. I say dimly lit because there was a candle my friend had lit, there were no lights on. It was sitting on the coffee table closest to me to my right.
Both guys were teasing me about being such a goof because I wouldn't have one toke of their joint. They were both enjoying themselves and laughing at me. After at least another hour, I finally said OK, OK, ONE TOKE, and then please knock off the peer pressure!
 
I had spent 8 hours fighting these two about this issue, I thought to myself, Geeze, shut up already you two, I figured, heck it won't kill me, I'll take one hit!
As my one friend passed me the joint, I put it up to my lips to take a hit of it and oddly enough out of my left peripheral vision I saw a strange smoke coming from near the kitchen sink area. I turned to look in that direction. I noticed that both friends were looking to the left at it also. We weren't saying anything at all to each other at this point. We were all in shock! Just watching in disbelief, and here I am holding this dam joint! We were all thinking, what is that ? It clearly wasn't a fire. It wasn't smoke. Nothing like I'd ever seen before. What the hell is that? I'm sure that's what we were all thinking? It was rising from the floor up to the first drawer of the cupboard. It was moving quickly. It looked like some kind of weird thick smoke.
Then all of a sudden, it grew to at least 5 feet 10 inches tall, and as if something became alive in the smoke, it formed a face, a frightening, ghostly white face, strange hair, the eyes were horrifying, like big empty holes, they had a frightening look to them, that was more horrifying than anything I had ever seen at that point in my life! The face was long and came to almost a point at the chin, the mouth had long pointed teeth in it, and the mouth was open, then the face began to move! The face was fixed on me! Then the body began to float towards us!  Both my friends screamed at the top of their lungs! Loud and full of terror! I was frozen in fear! Literally frozen! They both got up and ran for the stairs, screaming still,  that led down to the yard in front of the apartment. I was unable to move at all for a moment. In that moment the entire apparition flew instantly into my face and I thought I was going to die. I lost it! I was to afraid to even scream!  I had no idea what had just happened to me! I think I lost time, I was so numb and afraid I had no sense of time at all, I just remembered finally standing up and running down the stairs somehow as fast as I could! I don't really remember much, I was so afraid. I can only recall what I finally was able to do. Get the hell out of that apartment!
Both of my friends were standing in the front yard scared out of their minds! They were so afraid. I said what did you see? What happened up there? What the hell was that?
We all talked about it for a minute. We all agreed we saw the same white horrifying apparition!
They didn't have a clue how it all happened anymore than I did!  They were so afraid. They both decided to leave the apartment. I was shocked!  I had just experienced the single most frightening thing that had ever happened to me at that point in my life and now they were going to leave!
Life is a strange trip sometimes.
I did not know it at that time, but I had come face to face with a demonic apparition. It was beyond frightening in every sense of the word. And literally Face to Face! It flew right through me in an instant. I have no idea where it went! Once it had gone threw me, I got up and ran for my life!
I knew there was real demonic activity at this point, and it was attacking my life! It just came calling for me. WHY? I have to wonder why at that very moment it decided to appear to us. It was no coincidence! It came right towards me. Both my friends agreed it was fixed on me. How I wish it wouldn't have. However, This was the beginning of my spiritual battles. A door opened in that apartment that night. A portal if you will, that took me years to learn how to close.
This is why today I am a demonologist.
It is also why I am a strong believer in the GOD that saved me from all of this horror! 
My life  experiences are proof that truth is stranger than any fiction!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment