Sunday, January 24, 2016

The Unseen Again


So I was in the kitchen tonight making dinner for the guys who were on their way home from a walk in the woods, and I had a very odd interaction with something I could not see.
It gave me goosebumps like I have never had before.
I felt as if whoever the energy came from wanted to get my attention.
I was making a hot chicken breast salad and potatoes for dinner. 
Suddenly I thought I heard a rap on the window near the front door. My two little puppies were running around in the living room, I looked at the front door, I didn't see anything. What was that rapping I thought? I ignored the raping. I thought maybe it was the guy's coming home from the woods. I knew they both had keys to let themselves in so I continued with what I was doing. Everything was going just fine until I opened the two instant potato packages. I cut open the bags of the potatoes with a scissors to add to the piping hot water I had just boiled. I was to add the freeze dried flakes to the water. After I cut the top of the 2 bags of potato's off I left the tops on the left side of the stove. I then took the potato bags over to the right side of my stove to add to the water. 
And then one of the two tops I had cut off, simply flew off the counter into the center of the kitchen floor!
 
I was immediately covered in goosebumps!
It just gave me the creeps for some reason.
I also immediately rebuked the presence that just caused one out of two tops to fly off my counter. I cast the energy out of the house as well.
There was no air flow that was in the kitchen that could have caused the top to fly off the counter like it did. The windows in the house were closed. It's 40 degrees outside. The heat was not running at that moment in the house. There were no fans on either. I was alone in the kitchen, there was no way this could have happened in a normal setting.
O.K., So it got my attention! I thought I heard the raping sound again at the front door, I walked into the living room again to look. Both puppies were staring at the front door, but there was no one there! I wondered if they heard the rapping as well? They seemed to be focused in that direction for a few moments.
I went back into the kitchen, and finished making the dinner salad.
Not sure who or what caused the top to fly off the counter into the middle of the kitchen floor.
Someone or something wanted my attention.
They had it briefly, but it's not here anymore.
These entity's only have the energy we allow them to have. Don't focus on them, get them out of your home immediately!
Keep your eyes on GOD and don't let them keep your attention.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment