Sunday, January 17, 2016

The Blackness

 
So, it was the night of January 15th, 2016.  Funny, how I never know what is coming. I think that's because I'm a sensitive, not a psychic.
I had been sleeping on this particularly cold night here in Florida.
I was as snug as a bug in a rug, as they say.
Then it happened.
 
 
It was 11:53 p.m. exactly when I woke up. I remembered looking at my cable box clock on my dresser. A huge blanket of darkness had entered the room. It came over the entire room within just a few seconds. I could no longer see the cable box clock. It vanished in the darkness right before my eyes! It came from the south of the house and carried on towards the north of the house. I watched it move so quickly, ending after it engulfed the whole room I was in and then it moved to the yard and the lake out back. It was heading completely over the whole lake, it was terrifying!
 
The darkness was so black! More black than I had ever seen anything before. I couldn't see my hand in front of my face. Everything seemed so strange and quite, even time seemed to stand still.  I couldn't hear anything, the loss of hearing was a bit frightening for a moment. I became very concerned for my life and cried out to the LORD. I asked him if HE were here? If this was HIM? I asked if HE were coming back, right NOW, at this very moment? The truth is I was very concerned at that moment that the end of the world might had finally arrived.
Or perhaps the end of MY world!
I got up out of bed and went into the living room.
I sat alone in the dark trying to understand what had just happened.
Why had I seen this blackness? What did it mean?
I prayed and asked for peace, I then got up and went to the kitchen for a glass of water. I questioned my health at that moment trying to debunk what I experienced and wondered if something had happened to me as I slept. Maybe a heart attack? Or some other malfunction of my faculties?
I have never had any issues like that before. What could it be?
I was perfectly fine! Very healthy actually. I so wanted to understand what I had just been through. It made the hair on my whole body stand straight up.
The spiritual realm is more than what meets the eyes. It is sometimes known to me as I experience something and then again it can take a month or more for me to understand what it all means.
I do feel as if a darkness was lifted away from me.
 I have made it through yet another "test" of sorts. The retrogrades have opened my eyes and I have learned yet again that darkness can come to us but it isn't meant to stay. We can overcome it.
I am sharing this tonight in hopes that this experience may help someone else.
We may go through very frightening things in this life, but we don't have to accept negative. Look for the positives.
They are here for us to claim! 
I did, and so can you!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment