Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Strange

 
It's just so strange what can happen in one day that makes it so different from the one before or after. I woke up on July 20th, 2015 just as I do every day. This day just like all the rest as I was headed into the bathroom to brush my teeth I saw what appeared to be a penny on the floor right in front of me. It was round and copper but strange. I thought it looked odd somehow. Almost like it was a bit to thin or maybe not the whole penny laying there. Like the shadow of a penny, but it was in fact a penny. I've seen enough of them to know what they look like. Just different is all I can say. I stared at it a second or two. So anyway, I bent down to pick it up as not to step on it with my bare feet. By the time my hand touched the floor to pick it up I couldn't see the penny anymore! It wasn't there!  It was gone! I kept feeling around, Behind my foot, next to the rug, then by my other foot! Where the heck is the thing I wondered? It was gone. Just gone! I figured, O.K. I'm half asleep, I must have overshot my bending over. So I stood straight up and looked behind me, I looked exactly where I first saw it, "there was no penny anywhere"? Was it a penny? What was that? Where is it I wondered? Why didn't I just kick it aside, I thought to myself, I'm still to sleepy for all this to be going on! It was round, it was copper, and it was gone!
 
I looked for that penny all over the hallway floor. I thought out loud. O.K., look, this isn't a large hallway, where are you? Where the heck did you go?
Once again I glanced all around and then I said out loud as well,
"I know what I saw, where did you go"?
 
I continued on into the bathroom pretty frustrated to finally brush my teeth, that darn penny was haunting me though!
 
So I shrugged my shoulders and said, Oh well, I'm not giving it a another thought!
 
I got dressed and decided to go to my favorite coffee shop to get a coffee. I figured I'd get a change of scenery.
I threw my purse on my shoulder and I hadn't moved an inch yet and all of a sudden my home alarm system started loudly beeping, I mean it was going off like a freight train!
That really startled me!
 
I didn't have my glasses on, so as I walked up to the base of the system on the wall, I couldn't read what it was saying, so I quickly rambled through my purse to get my glasses. As I stood there reading the base message, I was shocked to see what I read, it was the "Away" function beeping loudly.
In other words, I had like 10 more seconds to get out of the house before the extremely loud alarm would start screeching!
Oh my word, I thought, what is going on today?
How did this happen?
 Why did the alarm start to engage out of nowhere?
I quickly thought of the alarm code and entered it.
Whew! Just in the nick of time, I was able to stop the alarm from going off!
I stood in the middle of the room again.
First I saw the penny, that wasn't there, now the alarm set itself off. Really? Hmmmmm. What's going on here?
 
I'm obviously not alone here today.
I quickly took authority in the name of JESUS against whatever was causing the unbalancing of events and continued out to get my coffee.
I still have no idea what the penny or the alarm were trying to tell me.
 
You really never know when a change of balance will occur around you. But you can always be prepared and ready to set things straight again. It's a lot like an accident. You just don't plan for this kind of stuff, it just all of a sudden happens.
Never loose faith, always be prepared.
Most people would have been full of fear from seeing a disappearing penny and a loud shrieking alarm turning itself on. Don't let fear ever overtake you. Yes, strange things happen from one day to another but it's usually not something that will harm you. Something wanted my attention and I don't ever play into this kind of thing. I ignore strange happenings. Spirits like to "play". I don't play back, I rebuked the atmosphere in the home in JESUS name, and commanded anything ungodly out of the home.
We are truly never alone!
Strange things always seem to reach out after me. It's as if they try to test me, or taunt me. Knowing I won't tolerate them, I do wonder why these situations happen.
And truth is always stranger than fiction!
I went off to the coffee shop and continued on with my day.
Not everything is demonic, not everything is bad, but it's all weird to me. I always prepare for the worst and I'm set. Why show up at a gun fight with a rubber sword? That's my take on all of these happenings.
If it were someone trying to connect with me, seeing the penny, then they missed their mark.  I'm grateful none of these happenings have the power to hurt us. Shake us up for a moment, but never hurt us. We are never alone. I always have GOD with me!
Penny for your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment