Tuesday, April 7, 2015

The Uninvited LOUD Music

So, I was cleaning the house this morning, Tuesday April 7th, 2015 at 8:40am, and after I had put a load of clothes in the washer and one in the dryer I started to head to the kitchen to wash my dishes. 
I had woken up this morning with a horrible stabbing behind my right eye. It really hurt and it kept throbbing as I was doing my house work. I was trying to ignore it as much as I could but it was really beginning to be bothersome.
I thought, oh well, I better get these few dishes done so I can go put my head on the pillow for a moment and rest my eye.
It always takes a moment for the water to get hot, so I started  wiping down the counter waiting for the water to heat up in the sink. GOD forbid I should waste a moment, right! 
I was unaware that the next few moments would be epic in my day.
 
I was standing in front of the window in the kitchen and I was watching the birds on a neighbors dock as I started to wash the popcorn bowls in the now hot water, from the night before. I finished the first one and laid it in the drainer and as I picked up the second bowl, I heard music playing in the house. I heard a very loud song being played in my living room, which is directly behind me as I stood in the kitchen. The song was getting louder, so loud it sounded as though it was coming from a huge speaker.
I thought to myself, we don't have a huge speaker in the living room, so where is that coming from? 
I knew my phone was in the bedroom, so I knew something was wrong here. The T.V. was off and the lap top was closed!
Where is this music coming from?
I had never heard this song before and I was trying to place it from something or somewhere, but with no luck. It wasn't the type of music I would ever choose to listen to. It had words but I was baffled at the loudness of it and I didn't pay much attention to what the words were.
It got louder still and it frightened me, it got so loud it was unreal!
 I dropped the popcorn bowl in the sink and finally spun around to see where this loud music was coming from!
As I turned to confront the music, I shut the water off in the sink and instantly the music stopped. I approached the front room and I looked out the front window to see if it could have been a car stereo going by, but there was no car. If there would have been a car I would still hear the music after shutting off the water!
But the music stopped at the exact moment I shut the water off!
 
I walked into the living room and stood there for a moment.
The hair on the back of my neck was standing straight up and I felt as if there was a lighting bolt going through me.
I felt electrified somehow.  
I spoke openly and said out loud in the living room,
Lord JESUS, what was that?  
I just stood still. Waiting for a reply. I heard no reply.
I felt a bit of fear, so I quickly rebuked the feeling and went to the bedroom to get my phone to call my room mate and explain what was happening in case something more began to happen.
 
After I shared what had just taken place I hung the phone up.
I went back into the living room and waited a moment more.
 Still nothing. My eye hurt so bad I thought I would have to go lay down and close it immediately. It was just pounding.
What was happening here?
I instantly went back to the kitchen to do the dishes.
There was no music.
I'm not sure what had caused the loud music. It was a country type of tune. Very odd. Nothing I had ever heard before and in a man's voice. The words were superfluous. They didn't mean anything to me of what I could remember. But now I cannot for the life of me even remember one word I heard. It was so sudden and strange.
 
Often odd things happen, but why? That's always my question.
Perhaps it will come to me in another form or situation.
Or is it that I need to literally "Face the music" about something?
I'm in prayer for an answer.
Our GOD is the GOD of humor actually!

2 comments:

  1. Good, without questions their will be no answers. You obviously have been selected or you choose to wake up now...Its kind of slow process, but their is a method for what you want in the matrix. I wanted truth.....and I am recieving it through research, reaching out and Yes, weird music like a johnny cash song. Roll with it, nobody will understand. Many go to psychitrist when all the voices start flowing in, I had a hard purge, but after 2 years, I have a clear path...you know what I mean...Clear your soul.

    ReplyDelete