Wednesday, April 5, 2017

The Lost Soul

So, you never know when a dimension will open for you and change your day, or night.
Last week on Wednesday I went to look for a new King size bed for the bedroom. I had feared I would be out all day going from store to store to find what I wanted. But then the miracle happened. I walked into the first store on my list and found not just the bed I wanted to order but the Headboard as well! My favorite Tommy Bahama headboard! I was so excited! It was a used headboard but basically brand new. The store sold new and used items.
Job done already! I was just so excited.
I paid for everything and the order went out to have the bed shipped from Miami to me and the headboard would be delivered the next day at 7:00 a.m.! WOW, dream come true already!
So that night I went home and shared all this with my husband, We both were relieved everything was in order.
That night I climbed into the old Queen bed for close to the last time. I was counting the days!
I really did love that bed, but it was time for the upgrade.
At around 3:00 am that night I rolled over to get out of bed and head to the restroom as I do every night, and as I did I saw a ghostly man standing right next to the bed. He was tall and had a white T-shirt on and a pair of white long men's boxer shorts. He was bending over as if to shoo me aside to get into bed with me.  He seemed to be confused and lonely. I noticed he had short curly hair, seemed to be blonde or perhaps white? I quickly said to him,
 "get away from me, don't bother me"! He simply then, disappeared.
I proceeded to get out of bed and head into the restroom.
 
While sitting there I thought to myself how tired I was and how I did not want to wake up fully and deal with any paranormal lonely ghost situations right now. I was actually a bit angry and said out loud softly, as not to wake up my husband, "you better not be anywhere near me when I get back into that bed"! Get out of here!
I came back into the room and thank GOD there was nothing there. I climbed back into bed and went fast asleep again.
My husband woke up at 6:00 a.m. to head to work and I never told him about the experience with the male ghost from the early morning hours.
When he got home from work I never mentioned it either, we were so busy preparing for a long weekend.
That next night as we both headed off to bed again I remembered to tell him that the Head board had been delivered that day and was in the garage. I told him I was thinking about painting it another color so I was going to leave it out there until the next night. He said, "that's fine" and off to sleep we went.
The next morning he woke up at 6:00 a.m. and the first thing out of his mouth was, "hey, did you have any strange dreams last night"? I said, yes, but can we talk about it later, I'm to tired right now. He said, "sure", and off to work he went.
That night when he came home from work I had already painted the headboard and had it in the room. I was so excited to get the new bed. He loved it!  Then for some reason I said, I think we better anoint that headboard, and he asked me why I would say that. I said I just felt strange while painting it.  He then said, well, I had a very strange dream I wanted to tell you about last night. I asked to share it with me and he said, "as I slept last night a man was standing over the bed looking down at me with his hands flailing, saying over and over again, "where am I"? "Where is my bed"? "Where is my bed"? "What happened"?
When he finished telling me this I was truly amazed, and then I shared my story with him, and explained it just as it is written above. We both felt very odd at that moment and we knew that the headboard had an attachment to it.
We were going to do the anointing right then but we had a very big weekend planned and started packing for it which took us into the wee hours again, so off to bed we went. It was now Friday and we would be getting up early to go camping the next day.
As it turned out I had the opportunity to have a girlfriend come and stay with me as we had a ton of things to do here to get ready for an upcoming meeting I would soon be holding in Lakeland.
So I decided to stay home and off to the Green swamp my husband went with all his 15 buddies. I had a girls get together at my house that evening.
We girls stayed up until 1:45 a.m. talking our heads off, finally I set up the aerobed for my friend and we both went our separate ways to hunker down. The next morning my girl friend woke up and said to me, "I don't want to alarm you, but right after you went to bed, a man walked from your room to right where the aerobed is I was in, and he stood over me and just stared at me.  
She said he was lost, and seemed very lonely. She said she told him to go to sleep, she would help him later!
I laughed when she told me this. I told her what my husband and I had experienced with this same man, then I went right into my bedroom and got the anointing oil and anointed the house, the headboard and the windows and sent him on his way to the light of GOD!
It just never seems to stop! Spirits want peace and want out of their confusion. Only GOD can do that for them. We are simply vessels HE uses to carry this out! I sleep well knowing this soul is now at peace. I'm so grateful to have been the one who purchased that headboard, look at where it all led.  There is always a good reason for everything. Like I have said a thousand times, we are never truly alone here in this life. So much is going on along side us in other dimensions. I am also grateful for all the corroborating that was able to take place with three separate situations concerning this man. It makes me happy to be a part of this deliverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment