Sunday, July 24, 2016

The Silver Ship

 
So, about a week ago I was rushing through the house cleaning like crazy. Friends were coming over and I had spent most of the day doing laundry, dusting and mopping floors. This is no small task for me. I have two different types of wood floor's in the house and because we have a salt water, water softener I have to do my floor cleaning with a dry cloth and pretty much on my knees. It takes an additional 30 minutes to do a 15 minute floor wax.
So as I was finishing up the floors I decided to hand scrub the floor boards. I realized my cleaning cloth for the floor boards was outside drying on my towel rack. I hung it there earlier to dry in the sun on the rack for the pool towels, so I quickly ran outside to grab the cloth. I remember thinking, "I have so much I need to get done this morning" as I ran outside for the cloth.
I grabbed the cloth and headed back into the house.
As I did, I turned to look back towards the house and there it was!
As big as life!
As bright as a star!
Who could have thought in a million years I would find myself right then and there confronted with a large silver UFO hovering over the back yard of the neighbors house?
I stopped dead in my tracks and starred at the silver object for less than a minute. As I started looking closer at it and began heading in it's direction it vanished instantly right before my very eyes! Just gone! It didn't take off, it didn't go behind a cloud, it just disappeared instantly. I stood there staring at the sky to see if it would reappear. I ran inside the house to tell my son what I had just seen. Imagine his shock!
I explained to my son it was really unique looking. I had never seen that particular shaped UFO before. It made no noise at all and it was truly just beautiful to behold. It was very bright silver.
It may have been so bright from the reflection of the sun as this was in broad daylight. And then I explained how it just disappeared!
We both just stood there. Why did this happen?
We're both so busy!
 
As I headed back to finish my chores, I kept looking outside again to see if this craft would reappear. It did not.
How absolutely strange is that? When you least expect something to happen, it happens. It so caught me unaware again as they have done in the past.
When extraterrestrial crafts want to reveal to you, they simply do. No real rhyme or reason. At least none I know of at this moment!
 
I'm simply grateful that I saw something I hadn't seen before.
I had seen other peoples drawings of this particular type of craft however, I had never seen this type until last week.
The take away here is this, we are not alone in the universe. Keep looking up! I believe it's my nature now to always look up.
I wonder how many people have had these same things happen to them but because they aren't looking up, they miss these opportunities?
I'm sure there is a reason this happens also. I'll probably have more to share soon.
Until then....Keep looking up!
 

8 comments:

  1. Yes, it was wonderful. I'm so glad they have chosen to reveal again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool Terie. I wo.dee how long until you have an opportunity to communicate?

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool Terie. I wo.dee how long until you have an opportunity to communicate?

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never know when they will communicate. I'm just thankful they do.

      Delete