Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Fireplace & My Birthday

So, it's May 26th  2016, my Birthday!
I woke up this morning and just knew it was going to be an amazing day. It's a Master 22 day and it has some serious positive and powerful vibrations attached to it this year.
I spent the day with my son doing relaxing and fun things I love to do, shopping in antique shops all over the area and we had an amazing time! We found some wonderful treasures and then stopped for lunch before we headed home.
I got the free Birthday lunch, how much fun was that?
 
I then spent the afternoon in the pool in the hot Florida sun  floating to the sounds of the waterfall and really enjoyed the day! It was so relaxing. I felt as if I were in a luxury spa!
Family members pampering me, it was just lovely!
 
Then I spent dinner with the family and we grilled in the back yard.
It was really scrumptious!
 The meal was prepared by my Fiancé and son. They pampered me again by serving me, making everything I just love! It was such a wonderful evening! Truly magical!
After coffee on the patio by candlelight and some great memories and conversation, we came in to the living room to watch a movie together and enjoy a little Birthday cake.
Everything was so normal!
 
We spent about a half hour watching some very interesting piece on UFO disclosure. It was so much fun just sitting and sharing the company of loved ones on my birthday, it doesn't get better than that! We put the movie in and settled back to enjoy it.
 
It was then while watching the movie my fiancé sort of jumped as he sat next to me on my left on the couch, it made me jump. At that same instant my little dog "Lovey", stood up from lying on the floor by my feet and started growling ferociously looking in the same direction as my fiancé
toward the fireplace in the living room! 
She was barking, growling and carrying on so, and then acted frightened and ran between my ankles to hide. It really startled me as I reached down to pick her up. Just then my Fiancé said, "I saw something dark come out of the fireplace and I saw this dark shadow come down towards the floor from the fireplace and move towards the right of it, that's when Lovey went crazy with her growling"! He added, the dog saw the same thing I did at the exact same time, and that's why she continued for a good three minutes growling and barking at the fireplace.

I got up off the couch and picked up the dog and walked toward the fireplace. I figured if she could see the shadow, I could easily find it as well. As I did, little Lovey was clawing at my arm to get away, to get down she was trying to jump out of my arms! She did not want to go anywhere near the fireplace! It was really freaky! She continued to growl and bark. All of us in the room witnessed this bizarre behavior. Lovey was focused on one area at the fireplace near an old antique queen Anne chair I've had for years. It was just to the right of the fireplace her growling would not relent. I was  trying to calm her but she was scratching my arms to get away from the fireplace and the Queen Anne Chair!

I sat down with her in my arms in the chair! She jumped out of my arms and ran to Kevin to hide behind his legs!
I could now feel the entity very strong. My hair stood up on the back of my neck and my arms. I could clearly see the hair standing straight up. I didn't like the feeling of the entity.
I then decided we had had enough, and immediately took authority of the situation and cast the dark entity out of the house, in the name of JESUS! I went into the library and got the Holy Water (which I had received from a friend who purchased it for me, which came from the Jordan River in Israel. I sometimes use this water in anointing and deliverance, as a Rabbi in Israel had blessed it) and I came back into the living room and anointed the fireplace and the mantle and prayed over it all in the SPIRIT.
As soon as I had done this, the dog stopped her barking and growling! It was simply amazing how this little four pound pup was so disturbed from the incident and then was completely at peace after the prayer and anointing!
Just like that!
I don't know what the darkness was that decided to attack tonight, I did not feel it necessary to speak with it, but that's just not important. What is important is that we again had the complete and totally awesome victory over it, instantly through prayer.
If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times, Truth is stranger than fiction, and folks, we are not alone here on this planet!
Be safe, and keep alert at all times. We can't let our spiritual guard down for a minute, not even to enjoy a Birthday without some odd thing happening anymore it seems!
Always be at peace and don't worry, the LORD has always got your back! We are never alone!
 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment