Wednesday, March 16, 2016

The Key Thief

 
So, we just recently moved into our new home. It truly is my life long dream home. It's been a hard move though as we have had so much from our lives accumulated that we had to take a really hard look at everything and start weaving through it all. What to keep, what to let go. Can you relate?
 
So this home is massive and has big huge heavy doors. Large and spacious areas all through the home. It's just beautiful!
We spent all week moving in. Two large truck loads and many trips in and out. Far too many to count.
I think moving is always a bitter sweet time in our lives.
So much to do and so much to look forward too.
I will however never do it alone with family help. I'll hire experts next time, if there is a next time that is!
 
The story of this new home is quite sad however. It has had many painful days in it's past and hardships. Death has been a part of the sadness. Previous residents had unfortunate circumstances that left energies throughout the home. It was very clear that there was a sadness here that could actually be felt. It was one of the things that I loved about the home the first time I came to view it.  I knew there would eventually be a confrontation.
 
At the closing of the home we had several sets of keys given to us. Around ten keys to be exact. Usually there are just two. So this was a real interesting happening.
 
So, since there are many doors leading in and out, I left keys in all the doors to lock and unlock for the first day while moving in.
I was careful to take them off the key ring one at a time. Counting them as I went along.
In the evening before setting the alarms on the first night, I went to each room to collect the keys and put them back on the key ring.  I only could locate six keys however? Where were the other four? I asked my fiancé about this. He was unaware that I had left any keys in the doors, he said he didn't notice. I then asked my son.  He said he hadn't had time to look for keys as they were both working alone unloading the trucks. Believe me, they were both very busy, and working very hard all day and late into the night! So where were the keys? Who or what could have taken them? I immediately prayed for wisdom and protection. I could not focus on what was going on. We were all so exhausted from the move we simply had to get some sleep!
 
The next day, my fiancé went off to work early as usual. My son and I were home alone. My son who has some challenges works well with constant supervision. So he is pretty much with me all the time. He and I were in my Library and we were hanging a cross over one of the doors when all of a sudden one of the big doors in the room closed. All by itself! No breeze in the home. No fans turned on. No air conditioner was running anywhere in the home.  
No reason for this large door to all of a sudden just close!
These are not small, thin, light doors! Was it the cross that offended something or some one?
I stopped what I was doing and cleansed the home immediately.
My son just stood and watched me. I asked him if he had seen anything. He was a bit frightened at that moment, but said, "no, I saw nothing"!
I had been noticing in my peripheral view something moving from time to time throughout the house. Being a Demonologist I tend to ignore many small insignificant things until I have reason to think they can be harmful.
This happens frequently actually. I could be binding and rebuking constantly if I wasn't discerning spirits as much as I do. 
However once the entity moved the door, it had my full attention!
The keys were still bothering me as I wondered how these entities could physically move items, and to where?
The minute I came against this entity the entire home feeling changed.  It's sad to say, we were so busy moving in we didn't have time to do a walkthrough cleansing and anointing.
When heavy negative and strange things happen in any place residual energies can exist and spirits can be a part of these energies. They aren't always, but they can be.  It appears negative energies have been here in this home for some time. I wondered about that before we moved in. I had been feeling something and now it was clear there was something to be concerned about. The day went on as normal for the most part after the prayer and cleansing.
 
We woke up the next day and I noticed that all the missing keys were accounted for. The ring with the four keys was found in the kitchen by myself as I went to make coffee. They weren't there last night!  How they got there none of us had a clue. It truly does no good to waste time on all the possibilities. I've been down that road before. We were just happy to have them back. I put them in a safe place and showed Kevin where I put them. So now we both have eyes on the keys.
I must say I do get tired of having to constantly be on my spiritual toes with demonic or spiritual warfare of sorts, but it sure is rewarding each time I am able to take authority over these energies in JESUS name and get a good victory over these odd circumstances that  always seem to happen to me in this life!
If you're having issues with anything such as this, or greater, please
 contact me. I can help you.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment